More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rosabella_Thorn Rosabella_Thorn

Who's on the other side?

Dad

You pull your pants up and then walked to the door, opening it to reveal your dad.

"What's up, dad?" You ask him.

Your eyes glance to the book with your pussy on it, it say on your desk.

"Hey, Jane, do you have any triple A batteries? The ones in the TV remote are out and I want to watch a match,"

"Yeah, I think I do. Check by the pen holder, I think I have something there," You say. The pussy book was right next to the pen holder, so if it indeed works, your dad won't react to it.

You let him in, and went to lay on your bed wuth your phone in your hands. You open up a game and start playing it, sound on half volume.

Without warning, there was a finger at your clit, circling around the little bud. Around and around, your dad plays with the nerve. It causes an ache, a deep ache, and your pussy becomes wetter. Soon enough, your dad dips his finger into the hole and then back to your clit.

You drop the phone in pleasure, he begins to use his tongue on your pussy and clit. Warm and firm, he swirls his tongue against your clit as his finger invades your pussy. He pumps in and out, in and out, never stopping his tongue that danced between your pussy and clit.

He held the book by your pussy, his finger moving inside of you. He starts to suck on your clit gently, little tugs at it with his mouth and then flicks your clit.

You moan into your palm, the pleasure made you pussy clench as he plays with it.

You hear a zipper and the crinkle of denim. Your dad's jeans and underwear are by his feet and a seven inch erection stood at attention.

He pumps his cock with one hand as the other held the book, his tongue keeps travelling between your clit and pussy hole. Your dad makes sure that your pussy is ready.

You glance to the side of your bed, the pussy appears there and he rushes over to it. In one thrust, he impales his cock into your cunt on the bed.

You groan loudly and this encourages him to thrust like a beast in heat. He thusts deeply and slowly, racking the pleasure up by swirling wet fingers around your large clit. He pinches it and your hips thrust into ths air.

He torments you with the slow but deep thrusts, his head touches your cervix as he settles himself inside of you, refusing to move. Your pussy clenches in pleasure and lose.

You clench it as to remimd him to start thrusting. Your dad starts to thrust it home. His movememts are quick and deep, slammung his tip into your cervix. His thumb quickens and rubs your clit.

This and the slight pain from the thrusting, cause you to clench your thighs together and allow your pussy juices to run down your dad's cock.

You cum over his wonderful cock and thumb, your clenching fuckhole tightens around his cock. His balls swells and then releases, his cock swells and he stops all movement beside the one final thrust. His tip is at your womb, and he cums deeply with a loud groan and moan.

His seed is hot and fills you to the brim, some of it sloshes out of you. After he finishes, he moves away from the bed and pulls his jeans up, tucking his softening cock away.

He walks over to the desk, slightly sweating from that wonderful workout and takes the batteries.

"Thanks, Jane. I'll get some more batteries latter, I think the small radio will go out soon, too," He leaves your room without any regret or memory of what happened.

You lay on your bed, pussy pulsing from your climax. You can see and feel each pulse causing more of your daddy's cum to be pushed out.

Now you know it works on anything, and one, what, or who, will you do next?

What, or who, will you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)