More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dogdog Dogdog

In all the variants of the multi-verse, where do these appear?

DC Universe

Sam Dean is your everyday average joe, who no one understands. He's not anything special, and that's doubly true since he lives in a universe with literal gods. Well most of them probably aren't gods, hell would I know, they're gods compared to Sam that's for sure.

When he dies, the world will keep spinning, and barely anyone will bat an eye.

He just wishes he could be unique, less average, less normal... Well unbeknownst to him, he's soon going to be quite content with being normal. Case in point, where is that rascal? Ah! There he is, in his place of abode; Central City.

Lying on his bed and looking at the ceiling, Sam had so many productive things he should be doing. He has one more year of college left, and he's spending the last couple days of his summer break with his family.

"Are you excited to graduate and spend the rest of your life working to pay off your debts?" Sam sighed, "Don't you have anything better to do Nichole?"

"Actually I do," She said, "I was just wondering if you were still laying there like a dweeb."

"It's not like I've been here that long..."

"You've been there for four hours." She said bluntly.

"Shit!" He said bolting up "Four hours?"

"Nah, I'm just messing. I don't know how long you've been there; I'm not stalking you." She said while walking away. "Have fun wasting your summer!"

God.... I hate her sometimes. Well, all the time, she's always screwing with me. But, she is my sister; I guess that's what family does. I mean, I don't mess with her. Probably because she'd find some way to turn it against me, it's like she's magic. Whenever it's her, or me, she always comes up on top.

At least she's not too hard on the eyes; I never felt anything when I saw her before I left for college. But when I came back, Holy Hercules! She used to be as flat as a board; It doesn't make sense. Why does she get all the good genes? She's like a miniature version of Mom. And Mom... he felt his pants slowly rise.

"No, Stop!" Not now, he can't afford to get hard again. He has to get out of bed and do something, anything other than jacking off. I don't think Lil Willy can take any more .

But whenever he tries to stop thinking of sexy things, that becomes all he can think about! Like that time his crush at school leaped when the Flash zoomed across the street. The wind made her skirt fly up, and her tits went bouncing like jello after she jumped. Everyone was looking for the Flash, but I was using that moment to look at her, I can watch the Flash on YouTube if I wanted to. Man, if I had that power, I'd-

"Sam! Come here, please."

Well, I guess I have to get up now and oh shit...

His Lil Willy became Big Billy.

"Dammit" Sexy thoughts, why do you hate me so? This is why I can't think of sexy things... Like that time the mall I. Stop!

"Comming Mom!"

Okay, hurry, think of unappealing things. Like Wonder Woman in tights. Wait how is that unappealing? Umm, think of that time I washed Grandma's back. Yeah, that was. Oh god, that was disgusting.

And like that Big Billy's 3rd eye was closed and he went back to normal Willy. Mission complete we did it, boys.

He went to the railing to see what Mom wanted; she was holding a paper and...

Holy fricking frick

He could see right down Mom's tank top from this angle; her head looked so small compared to her breasts. I don't know if I'm cursed or blessed. Her back was facing me, and she brought a hand up and, scratched her left tit. The way her breast moved with each scratch, the sight of her hands down her own top.

This can't be happening, retreat, Big Billy is coming back. He wanted to leave but he just couldn't, it would go against his manly code. And Big Billy has more of a control over him than he thought. This angle is perfect! If only he had his phone on him.

"Shit." He murmured. She's turning around.

The thought of what would happen if she caught Billy standing tall was enough of a turn off to make him retreat.

"There you are!" Mom said smiling "Look at what I found in the mail"

She handed you the paper. You took it and read-

"You have been formally invited to the Justice Leauge open expo. You will get a tour of the Watchtower and get to meet all the members of the League. We allow two participants per invite, please come; we'd be happy to great you."

His mouth.

Hit.

The Floor.

What happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)