More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What do you tell her you want?

Cum dump for the game Friday

“Anything hu?” You say with a smile as she continues to bob on your cock, “You know how I have the guys coming ‘round for the game? I need some,” you pause, “entertainment Friday night.”

She pulls her head off your cock, “Yeah, Jen will be here too,” she says. Jen is Carrie’s hot cousin, “You want me naked, or in lingerie?” She asks, then smiles, “Or do you mean you want me to fuck everyone?” She sucks your cock back into her mouth.

You moan and smile before responding, “I want you locked in a box with some holes cut out of it. The guys will fuck your cunt, arse and mouth, dumping in you as much as they like.”

You feel her shudder as she pulls back again, “Really? You going to tell them who I am?”

You shake your head, “Nope. I don’t want them to think they have to treat you well. They won’t even have to wear rubbers.”

She moans, “A bunch of guys fucking my unprotected cunt, I love that idea, but what are you going to tell Jen?”

You smile, “Well, hopefully while the will be fucking my girlfriend, I will be balls deep in your cousin.” You say, there is a long pause and you worry that you pushed it too far.

Suddenly Carrie leans up and kisses you, “As long as you do her bareback I’m in. Or,” she smiles devilishly, “the guys will be in me.” She crawls up your body and slowly sinks her cunt onto your cock, she is dripping wet.

“God you are so wet, is that from us having sex or the idea of getting used as a cum dump for the guys?” You ask her.

She starts to grind on you moaning even more, “A little of both,” she says, “to be honest, this is kinkier then I thought you were going to ask, but less kinky then I was hoping for.” Your cock throbs inside of her.

You look her in the eyes and see the lust there, “What were you hoping for?” You ask her.

“I guess you will have to ask for something more to find out.” She begins, “After the game on Friday,” She teases.

You grab a fist full of her hair roughly and thrust up into her, “Come on,” you urge, “tell me.”

She smiles and moans as you pull her hair, “Harder,” She pants.

You pull on her hair dragging her backwards to lie over the couch you are sitting on and start to pound her harder, “Tell me,” you command.

She just looks up at you and smiles through her moans and gasps of pleasure, “Harder.”

How hard do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)