More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Magic Cock Ring Variations

Cum Addiction Cock Ring

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Two things. 1) This chapter contains a section talking about Futanari. If that isn't your fetish, you might want to skip that paragraph. 2) I don't know a lot about "alternative genders/non-binary genders." I had a rough time trying to figure out how to word it so that it's equal for non-male/non-female people. I realize this is a shortcoming on my part, but I just can't figure out a good way to word it so that it doesn't seem wordy or too technical to read. Let's just say it like this. If your gender has a penis, consider the "For Male Users" option for you. If your gender does not have a penis, the "For Female Users" option is for you. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone. That was not my intention.)

Congratulations on ordering the upgraded Magic Cock Ring, the Cum Addiction Cock Ring (CACR)! This particular model comes with the Cum Addiction package. You get every single perk of the original MCR with a few added features for your personal cum fetish!

NOTE: The features vary slightly depending on the gender of the user.

For Male Users! Your targets will become obsessed with your cum. When your target first becomes exposed to the CACR, that target will now become addicted to your cum. They will do whatever it takes to get your cum in them, on them, or around them at all points during the day. Your cum will taste and smell like the sweetest honey and feel like the smoothest lotion. Your cum will even come with some added health benefits (ie, clearer skin, better eye-sight, luscious hair, and other perks). However, even though they will love the thought of your cum, they should still be able to function in every day society.

WARNING: A minuscule percentage of CACR may come lead to total addiction to your cum. All day, every day, all they will be able to think about is how to get your cum from you. Some less stable people may resort to more drastic measures. If you are dealing with a major case of Total Cum Addiction, please consult our website or call our emergency hotline.

For Female Users! Are you a cum addict yourself? Do you wish that more guys would share there cum with you? The CACR will help you out. All you have to do is expose your target to the CACR and they will want to give you their cum in any way you ask. Simply tell them where to cum and you will have your reward in no time.

WARNING: As with the "For Male Users" feature, this feature comes with a possibility that your target will then become obsessed with giving you their cum, possibly resorting to drastic measures. There is also a possibility that your own cum addiction will increase a significant amount until thoughts of cum consume your life. If any of this happens, please consult our website or call our emergency hotline.

Futanari Features! (Possible with Both Genders) If you would like a female to grow a penis so you can play with their cum, all you have to do is whisper "Grow a Cock" into the CACR. Your next female target will grow a roughly 6 inch cock. If you would like the cock to be larger or smaller, simply specify the size in your order to the CACR. Done with your Futanari experience and want the cock to go away? Simply whisper "Cock, Be Gone" to the penis in question.

BE ADVISED: This feature has not been tested on male (or male presenting) specimens. There's no telling what will happen if you say "Grow a Cock" to a gender that already has one. There is also no telling what will happen if you say "Cock, Be Gone" to a gender that has one without the aid of the CACR.

Stamina and Sperm Production Perks! All penis and testicles that are pleasured in conjunction with the CACR. All cocks and balls will feel virtually zero ill effects of prolonged sexual use. They will also maintain a constant rate of sperm production. Each cum blast will be just as powerful and plentiful as the last.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)