More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Countess Demarra, Noble lady of the court with a secret

Countess Beth Demarra was one of the youngest ladies of the noble court. Her father had a weak heart and died young, leaving his title and holdings to Beth when she was 19. She had been practically ruling since she was 14, and took over with a ruthless efficiency her father lacked. In six months, she'd doubled the crop outputs of the peasants she ruled over with ruthless new leadership and laws. This gave her new wealth and influence her father never had. She used this to begin influencing the court with intrigues and political maneuvers. By the time she was 21, she'd risen in power and authority.

Demarra had a secret however. She looked so damn youthful, she found it incredibly hard to get respect. This was compounded by the fact that she was the youngest noble at every court function, except the children of the other lords and ladies. Growing up, she'd often been mistaken for a much younger person. It wasn't surprising. She was under five feet tall. So she wore five inch heels to compensate. She was also rail thin, most specifically her butt which was utterly flat. So she wore dresses with the fullest bustles to give her the illusion of a full backside. She was rail thin, but he layers of clothing helped hide that.

Most shamefully of all, she had an extremely flat little chest. A cups if you were generous, barely a noticeable swell. All that stood off her chest was her nipples, which were extremely perky and excitable. So, she wore a corset stuffed to the brim, creating the illusion of a chest.

Her face was round and youthful, so she wore a thick smattering of makeup to hide her freckles and other immature features. With all of this on, she looked her age at least. Without it? Well, she shuddered to think. It was her darkest secret and no one knew, except a few servants who'd figured it out.

Countess Demarra had plentiful enemies. Her peasants hated her strict rule and harsh taxes. Her rivals in the court loathed her. She'd just received an invitation to Queen Belinda's birthday, the biggest event in the land. She had no idea the trouble she was in for there....

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)