More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dantes7thcircle dantes7thcircle

Pick a story

Corey, caught cosplaying

You are corey, an 18 year old fresh out of high school. You are excited to go to your first anime convention before going to college in the fall. Your parents had never wanted to let you go until you were an adult and now you had your chance.

You’d always dreamed of cosplaying at a convention but weren’t sure what character you’d want to be. You followed plenty of cosplayers on instagram but they were almost all women and weren’t providing much useful inspiration.

While looking at costumes online an ad provided the answer to your problem. Xchange, you could use it to make yourself female and cosplay whoever you wanted.

You knew it would work. It was just a matter of getting the pills and practicing make up for the convention. You could order a costume online, but the pills you’d have to get at a pharmacy.

After a little research you figured the two best options for the pills would be a basic or a purple. You didn’t need anything longer lasting than a day anyways and both could be bought at about any store. You’d go to one nearby you know has a self check out so you can get in and out without anyone seeing you.

All you had to do now was decide on a cosplay. You figured it would be best to keep it simple, something you could get a body suit and wig online for and be ready to go. After some quick searching you make a decision.

https://i.redd.it/nhf2qpbfv5461.jpg

You’ll be cospalying as zero two from darling in the franxx. You found plenty of costumes and wigs for it online easily. Plus she’d always been a favorite waifu of yours, with more than one figure in your room.

Are you able to get everything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)