More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wyvvernn Wyvvernn

What do you tell her you want?

Control her body

For a moment, Carrie seems confused. She gives you a look that betrays her lack of understanding. You can't help but smile a little bit.

"What? Is that not okay with you?" You tease.

"No, I'll do it. I just don't know what you mean," Carrie replies. "Like be your puppet?"

"Good to hear you'll do it. You'll see what I mean tomorrow. I gotta set some stuff up. Just come by in the afternoon," You wink with a sly grin.

You see Carrie practically purr with excitement. You wanted to explain more, but you figured it would be better to just surprise her with your latest invention. You weren't exactly a genius, but you had a few cool programs. And one of them was going to allow you to do exactly what you wanted with Carrie. It required a mostly willing participant in her as well, so you were grateful to have her permission. With that, you made plans to see her the next day. She spent the rest of your time together asking questions regarding what you meant, but you never broke.

~

The next day, you have it all setup when Carrie arrives. You had asked her to wear something especially girly as it would make it more fun. You also asked her to bring a few outfits to try out, from modest to slutty. She did just that, arrive with a large amount of different outfits to show off her stunning body. She herself simply wore a white shirt and bright white skirt. When she walked in, you helped her carry in the different outfits, setting them down on your couch.

"Okay, now will you tell me what it is you will be doing?" Carrie asked, her excitement nearly at a fevered pitch.

You nod and beckon her to follow you. You bring her into a small room where your computer is setup along with a couple of chairs. You motion to sit down in one of the chairs. She does so, crossing her legs as she gets comfortable. With that, you reach for the device you will be using for this.

What do you do to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)