More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cdbaby cdbaby

what do you see?

College girl

Mary brushed her teeth, the towel clinging tightly to your ample breasts she was so very proud of. She said it was her acrobatic abilities that got her head cheerleader in high school, but she knew it always went to the girl with the biggest rack.

Mary dressed in yoga pants and a pink top and grabbed the last of your boxes off the bedroom floor. She was excited to finally be going to college. She hugged her mother and father goodbye, her mom couldn't help but tear up as her baby girl was leaving her. She was always so dramatic. John 's dad, stoic as ever hugged her and told her to check the oil every three thousand miles and always keep a knife on her in case there was trouble.

Forty-five minutes later mary was carrying the first of her boxes up the stairs into her new dorm. As mary was grunting her way up to the stairs she slammed into someone knocking them and her boxes to the floor. "Oh my god i'm sorry I-" Then she saw the girl she knocked down, or rather not a girl. The...thing's skirt had flipped up exposing it's panties, but more importantly exposing the bulge hidden beneath the panties. "That's okay, it happens. No damage done." It said "Don't you touch my shit!" she spat "wh-i'm sorry" she glared angrily at it "You shouldn't be here anyway. This dorm is for girls. " The look on it's face, apparently she hurt it's feelings. "I am a girl." It quietly said, her dad warned her college would be full of freaks. "Wearing our clothes doesnt make you one of us." she sneered at it. Finally it ran away down the stairs, hopefully gone forever. mary looked around the stairwell and saw a few people had come to watch the freak too. She ignored the stares of the other girls as she carried her boxes into her room.

Mary didn't know it but she had sealed her fate, she would learn that kindness and mercy is the best for humanity because she would no longer receive either

how is she punished?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)