More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DemoonMunkay DemoonMunkay

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Clinical test Volunteer

“Please state your name for posterity” you say to the amazing looking raven haired beauty.

“Ophelia Watts” she replies dressed in a surgical gown and looking a little uncomfortable.

“In your forms it says you’ve had this Affliction for 1 and a half years?”

“Correct”

“And if it’s not a personal question who was your donor for that period of time?”

“Uh well I don’t know any of their names… there were quite alot of them and mostly just quick blow and gos. As a lesbian that’s not ideal.” The girl said looking thoroughly ashamed.

“It says here that you think you’ve built up an immunity to *the medication*?”

“Yes I tend to find myself going through withdrawals at least 4 times a day now. Now I work at a… *ahem* a sperm bank… there has been a drastic upswing in donations since the disease started so now I just let my supervisor know when I’m feeling off and she signs a cup out to me… this is so weird to talk about.” She puts her face in her hands and muffles the last words.

“It’s alright miss Watts, it’s an understandable frustration with this disease, although i commend you on finding an ingenious solution, but that does raise the question of how to deal with this problem with less applications of … *medicine*”. You start going in to full doctor mode of just spewing information that no one asked for in an attempt to make them feel better about their situation. “You see the human body naturally builds up resistances to both poisons and medicines as they are both foreign to the body. In fact withdraws are caused by your body creating a counter-chemical to combat the chemical being ingested, but when that chemical is not present your body begins to cause you pain as the counter-chemical has nothing to counter. Thus a Craving is created, much like coffee drinkers simply can’t get their day started without a cup o’ joe in the morning.”

“So what should I do? I mean I can’t just keep Guzzling down C… uh semen four or five times a day for the rest of my life can I?” There was a worried look as if she feared the the answer was going to be yes.

“Well the only way to combat a medicinal immunity is to either alter the chemical composition, which is this case is impossible, or increase the dosage, which you have already taken steps toward. Fortunately one the brilliant minds in our department has come up with a solution that I'd like you to try.”

“Okay, what does it involve?”

“Well first you will need to find someone you would prefer and, subsequently, agree to be your *personal* donor. Now it goes without saying that this person must be able to produce sperm on their own beforehand. Essentially any person of any gender that has a phallus and is capable of making semen is a viable option.” You then reach behind you and pick up a stack of pamphlets and readouts that describe, in laymens terms, what the option entails. “Basically what all this says is that the person of your choosing and who also agrees to the terms will have a genetic alteration that will cause them to over-produce, allowing you to ingest larger quantities at lesser intervals. At first it may just be three times a day but over time their body will begin to recognize the demand placed on it until you’re eventually down to a single serving per day, allowing your own body to gestate the greater quantity over the whole day rather than seeking out smaller quantities through your day. At which point you should be able to find yourself a different job should you desire it.”

A look of hope sprung Cross her face. “You mean I could… I could go back to my old job? And you say I can choose anyone with a functioning Penis?”

“As long as then agree and consent, yes. Anyone.”

Who does she choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)