More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Whose clothes are coming to life and what happens?

Christopher at home

Christopher was sound asleep as chaos ensued outside. Christopher was a fit well-built 23 year old man, with short brown hair, blue eyes, and was around 6 feet tall. The sounds of ambulances, police cars, and people screaming were heard all throughout the neighborhood. He did not hear a single sound of it however, as he had noise cancelling earplugs to sleep.

He soon got out of bed though as nature called. After getting out of the restroom he checked his smartphone and to his surprise he had several missed calls, texts, and notifications spamming his phone. He quickly checked social media to see several topics being said throughout such as: #EndofDays #ClothesRevolution #RogueFabric #CommandoTime.

All of this just confused Christopher and he thought everyone on the internet was being dumb as usual. He removed his earplugs and soon all the noise from outside was flooding into his ears. Opening his window he checked downstairs to see a man getting chased by a pair of jeans, a naked woman chasing her clothes, several pieces of clothes breaking into stores recruiting others.

Christopher thought this was a bad dream and quickly turned on the TV. Upon seeing the news, reporters were half naked fighting their clothes and some were just downright naked crying. He flipped through the channels and saw nothing but anarchy as sports players' clothes were playing without their owners, cooking shows had chefs battling their outfits with kitchen utensils, and reality shows had the outfits playing the parts their human counterparts would've played while people in the background were screaming.

What happens to Christopher next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)