More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hyperlax700 hyperlax700

Pick a story

Chris, sometimes Carmen

I woke up. My head was spinning. What the hell did we do last night? This was a pretty regular Sunday morning for my buddy John and me. We shared an apartment near campus. Well, I say shared, but in reality, John was letting me stay there dirt cheap. John came from a wealthy family, I did not. My dad was a factory worker, and my mom picked up shifts at the grocery store. John's dad was a self-made billionaire, venture capitalist, or something. I never really understood what that meant. Still, John had attended public school, and his wealthy family was a complete secret for years. He told me in confidence after we had been best buddies for almost a year. We were never the cool kids at school. Kept mostly to ourselves and geeked out over our common interests. When John went off to university, I followed but did not attend school. There was no way I was getting into that. I had bought a camera with my savings and was trying to make it as a photographer. Unfortunately so were a lot of other people, and it wasn't going great. I had gotten a sales job at a camera store and thought this would be an excellent place to score some actual photography gigs, but most of the customers at the store were photographers, so that wasn't really the sweet deal I had envisioned. I chipped in a small share of the rent, but it was mostly the kindness of my friend John that got me by. He didn't want to tell me what the rent actually was, but I got the feeling that what I was paying couldn't be more than a quarter of the full cost.

I crawled out of bed and put on my bathrobe to head for the shower. The state of my hair and makeup told me we probably had a blast last night, but I couldn't remember much of it. I sat down on the toilet to pee and could feel a sticky load of cum flow out of my pussy. Typical...

It was over a year ago now since this thing started. John and I went out every weekend, trying to pick up girls. The result was always the same. Alone in our apartments. This was before I moved in with John. We concocted this crazy idea that girls were only interested in guys they could not have, and one weekend we went out as a pretend couple. I took an X-Change, and went with him as his "girlfriend" Carmen, and he would do the same for me the next week. That never happened. It turns out girls did not become any more interested, but I got a lot more drunk than I used to. Somehow, we ended up back at John's place and we both lost our virginity that night. Things got a little awkward for a while after that, and it took a few days before we talked again. John was the first to suggest we do it again. I had been thinking about it myself for a while and wasn't difficult to convince. The first time we did it sober was a bit strange and clumsy, but we both managed to cum and I did not mind the experience at all. Cumming as a girl was a hundred times better than as a guy, but then it got awkward again. It took a while before we did it again and over time we both sort of compartmentalized. I immersed myself more in the role of Carmen when I took the pill and John sort of did the same. Carmen and Chris were not the same people. Chris was John's long-time friend, and Carmen was his weekend fuckbuddy. Likewise, I had a childhood friend named John, and Carmen did not.

We kept doing it on the weekends, went out drinking and dancing, then headed back to his place for sex. It wasn't long before he invited me to move in. It made sense. We hung out all the time, plus it was closer to my job at the camera store.

I turned on the shower and got in. The warm water felt good. It was gonna be a pain to dry my hair though, but I always enjoyed a good shower after a night of partying. After a while of just standing there enjoying the water, I finally got around to cleaning myself off. Once I got out and dried myself off I headed back to my room. There was no sign of John yet. He was probably fast asleep.

Do you look for John?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)