More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Reddeadfan93 Reddeadfan93

What happens to Peggy?

Chasing after one of Howard Stark's stolen inventions

A few weeks ago Peggy Carter considered her life to be boring, her days consisted of doing paper work and getting coffee for an office full of men who barely registered her existance.

Her bordom quickly disappeared however when an old friend and constant headache Howard Stark reappeared in her life, of course the reason he reappeared was because he needed her help.

Several of Howard's more bizarre inventions had been stolen and he had been branded a traitor by the US government, this spelt trouble for Peggy who now found herself racing after inventions that in the wrong hands could cause disaster.

Although as Peggy had learnt recently not all of Stark's inventions were dangerous some were just bizarre, such as the one she was after now.

Just before leaving for work one morning Howard had contacted her asking her to go to some warehouse just outside the city where he had apparently tracked down a box carrying vials of blue liquid.

While he told Peggy the liquid wasnt dangerous he made a point at telling her to make sure none of it got on her clothes, why he wouldnt say all he told her was that the liquid was originally supposed to help agents during the war with infiltration and sabotage.

So after yet another day of bordom at the office Peggy made her way to the warehouses location as soon as it got dark still not entirely aware of what she was about to find.

Does Peggy find out what the blue liquid does

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)