More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

When and how does Hermione end up naked?

Charmed Platform

A year after the Battle of Hogwarts, Hermione was set on finishing her 7th year and obtaining high scores on her NEWTs. Now 19, she was returning to school without her friends, but her reputation preceded her. Every student that year knew of the trio who saved the world from Voldemort. During the summer, many underclassmen and even her new classmates had developed crushes and we're infatuated with the intelligent and pretty witch.

It was this that drove a few enterprising students to research some forbidden spells from the restricted area of the library. They all thought it would be fun and very exciting to see if they could get one over on the smartest student at Hogwarts. They brewed potions and practiced small versions of the charms they were going to put in place. If done correctly, Hermione would find herself on a very revealing trip on the Hogwarts Express.

The night before students would be rushing through Platform 9 3/4, the pranksters made their way to the platform entrance. Smearing the potion around the entrance and then as one, the group chanted the spell and pointed their wands at the wall. It glowed a brilliant blue before it dissipated.

"So, we made sure it will only affect her, right?" a Slytherin said.

"Of course, we had he hair." a Ravenclaw said.

"Don't ask what I had to do with Moaning Myrtle to get it." a Hufflepuff said.

They nodded to each other, and arrived back at the platform early the next morning. The Ravenclaw and Slytherin passed through first, to see the results, and the Hufflepuff stood and watched, alerting the others when their target was about to snap their trap.

They waited for an hour but Hermione soon arrived. Her luggage was on a cart, which she pushed on her own. She didn't have to meet her friends, so she made her way directly to the platform. The Hufflepuff told the others to watch, and they were indeed treated to quite the sight!

Hermione pushed her way through the platform, not quite noticing her luggage get lighter, and her body feeling lighter and cooler. The goosebumps that formed on her skin she rationalized as first day jitters as she was now the oldest student at Hogwarts, and she didn't have her friends to lean on. She would have to make new ones.

The two students stood slack jawed as they took in the naked witch's form. Her small, yet perky breasts stood proud from her chest. Her curly hair wafted about her shoulders, and didn't dangle any lower. Her skin was pale and her mound was trimmed, showing off just a patch of womanly fur. Her body was completely unadorned as she walked nonchalantly to the porter, who looked at her strangely before loading her mostly empty luggage onto the train. So distracted was he that he didn't comment on her mostly empty baggage.

Once she got on board, the Hufflepuff joined his compatriots and followed her to her cabin. They were so excited to see their plan worked. If everything went according to plan, every stitch of clothing she was wearing and packed in her luggage was transported back to her home, and placed back in their respective areas. As such, Hermione's drawers and closet was full while she was as bare as the day she was born.

Once inside her cabin, Hermione closed her eyes and tried to mentally prepare herself for her classes. Being the oldest and famous as well would mean things would be difficult for her, and her professors wouldn't go easy on her, nor did she expect them to. As she did this, the three pranksters entered her cabin and sat down. Hermione heard them enter and introduced herself.

"Hi, I'm Ricky." The Slytherin said, smiling.

"I'm Sam, short for Samantha." the Ravenclaw said.

"And I'm Marcus." the Hufflepuff said, trying not to look below her neck.

Hermione finally sat down, and felt the cloth on her bare bottom. She looked down and gasped as she realized what her new "friends" had been able to see. She was about to shriek, but the three students stopped her.

"We saw what happened. We can help." Marcus said.

"Yeah, we know a lot of forbidden spells and how to reverse them." Sam said.

"So, just stay calm and we can sort this out, OK?" Ricky said.

Hermione nodded as she did her best to cross her arms over her chest and crossed her legs to have some modesty. She was willing to do just about anything to prevent anyone else from seeing her naked.

What do they tell her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)