More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Charity Ball begins!

The day of the ball, Lauren was fitted in a custom maid ball gown, complete with jewel encrusted tiara, shoes with jewels on them. The whole house was decorated immaculately for days before the event. The chef worked overtime, changing the menu to Lauren's constant demands. Everything was perfect as the guests began to arrive. Vanessa and Michelle sat at a table, hiding their excitement. They had planned with the maid and Mark, and those plans were coming to fruition tonight.

They watched the guests filing in, Michelle nodding to her lawyer, who they had arranged to be there as a witness. The rest were wealthy donors to the various charities Aunt Audrey had set up. Lauren now owned those charities, but she'd never even been to any of their offices, allowing the money men to deal with it.

An hour into the ball, Lauren came down the stairs. She had actually hired a makeup stylist, and had insisted on different looks over and over again. As she emerged though, she looked stunningly beautiful. Everyone looked at her, causing Lauren to feel like she was on top of the world. Rich, beautiful. What could go wrong for her?


(Amazing artwork by MYDS6. See more of his work below.)

https://www.patreon.com/Myds6

https://www.deviantart.com/myds6

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)