More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kooklis Kooklis

Who discovers this magical trinket?

Characters and Info for Authors

https://discord.gg/DQKxG35 - Join the discord to discuss the story and much more! 18+ only


Adding Guidelines

-

The Merge Necklace is a moderated story, meaning chapters need to be approved before they'll be added. Don't let this fact discourage you from adding your own chapters and story arcs. It is simply used for quality control. Everyone is welcome to add, no matter your writing ability. Just do your best to make chapters use correct spelling and grammar. Also make your chapters more then a couple sentences. A couple paragraphs is best.

Your chapter may be edited to fix simple mistakes to improve quality. Content will remain the same.

No NSFL Themes. (No blood, gore, , scat, watersports.)

All characters participating in anything sexual must be 18+

Feel free to message the story owner with any questions.

Each path has it's own Necklace mechanics/quirks.




Starting Family of Characters

-

Nicole: A busty middle aged mother trying to give her family some much needed "bonding" time before the kids get too old. Nicole is a responsible mother with a somewhat wild past, but after all these years she still knows how to have her fun. She has shoulder length brunette hair and a chunky-in-all-the-right-places figure. Her first marriage didn't end well. 5ft 8in~

-

Daniel: A middle aged step-dad who married Nicole a few years ago. Was your typical jock back when he was younger and managed to (mostly) keep in shape, but the years and his developing beer gut is catching up with him. He's had his fair share of girlfriends before Nicole but happily settled down. He has black hair speckled with a few developing gray spots and a nice trimmed black beard. 6ft~

-

Emily: A 18 year old high school senior and the star of her school volleyball team. Athletic build with a flat chest. She envies her mother's and sister's endowment. She's completely inexperienced sexually but looking to change that. Never had a serious boyfriend. She has short blond hair. 5ft 6in~

-

Scott: A 20 year old college sophomore. He's skinny and pale from staying inside playing games with most of his free time. He's your typical nerd. He has short black hair. Not a virgin, but not experienced. 5ft 9in~

-

Rebekah: A 21 year old college junior. She has a busty hourglass figure and long brunette hair. She's inherited her good looks from her mother and she's not afraid to flaunt her body. She has a boyfriend back at college. Somewhat of a brat. 6ft~

-

Ranger: Male Rottweiler dog. Black with brown spots. The family got him when Daniel joined the family. Very energetic and protective of the children.

Additional characters

-

Mina: High school senior similar to Emily. She has shoulder length curly jet black hair and wears thick black glasses. She has quite the busty figure for her age, but tends to hide it. Has a kinky side if you can get her in the mood. 5ft 8in~

-

Kim: A pudgy freckled woman who happens to be the hotel manager that Mina works at. She is in her early 30's and has long red hair. She has nice fat freckled tits and a round ass. Kim enjoys having control over others but secretly envies Mina for her body. 5ft 9in~

-

Kyo: A young woman from Japan. Defines herself as the “awesome” twin of Aoi. She's an extrovert. She's bisexual and has a merging fetish of her own, but she doesn't like to admit it. She also seems to have psychic powers... 5ft 7in~

-

Aoi: The shy one of the twins, a total introvert. Aoi also shares her sister's fetish along with her psychic powers. Both twins have slim bodies with perky breasts. 5ft 7in~

-

Sabryna: A college sophomore like Scott. She's the daughter of a wealthy businessman, Dave Boon. All the years of being raised by countless nannies, has left her yearn for a mother. She is polite and proper, typical of a well mannered person. She has long light brown hair and green eyes. Her figure is cute and appealing, while her chest is modest. 5ft 7in~




What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)