More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by [KingDucky] [KingDucky]

What's next?

Character List... So far (BIG SPOILERS)

(Author's Note/Disclaimer: While the Bios will be factual and SPOILERIFIC! The Pictures that I provide will naturally, be human beings, complemented with their individual Alien components, I hope that You can visualize these characters as I do, otherwise, disregard the Human pictures and feel free to cast aside my Silly little representations and imagine away, for Your own interpretation of each character means more to this Duck than any mere picture. Enjoy!)


Thus begins the Bio's of the Main characters, Walk with War, Rest in Peace!

Nero Belonna


Race: Human/Vermilico Hybrid
Height: 7 ft
Eye colour: Gold
Hair colour: Black
Powers: Omnis Mysteria
Mysterian Name: King Manticore
Other Aliases: Lord Atlas Leon, The Demon, Vaak-Vollukar, Son of War.
Description: Nero, the Son of War, is transported to another world, where He must learn to use his overwhelming power to return to his rightful home, although, where Home might be, is the complicated question.

Aquila the Ruby


Race: Vermilico
Height: 6ft 8
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair colour: Black
Powers: Dividum Mysteria
Mysterian Name: Lady Griffin of Blades
Aliases: The Ghost.
Description: The Legendary Criminal Griffin of Blades, known for Her direct conflict with the Scarlet Empire from the shadows, they have so far never managed to catch The Ghost, for Her skill with the Blade, hit and run gorilla tactics and Her intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the Empire make her a fearsome enemy, how she knows so much... we can only guess?

Calliope


Race: Vermilico
Height: 6ft 8
Eye Colour: Red
Hair Colour: Black
Powers: Dividum Mysteria
Mysterian Name: Lady Basilisk the Black
Aliases: Brutus, the Executioner, Reaper of the Plebians.
Description: Reaper of the weak, The Black basilisk and the Empire's greatest killer, Executioner Brutus is known throughout the world as one of the most dangerous Warriors to ever exist, bearing Her signature Black mask, none who have seen or even tried to get close to Brutus has ever lived to talk about it... although something tells me that is about to change.

Okku-Fioremika


Race: Litchen
Height: 6 ft
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Silver
Powers: Solus Mysteria (Leecher)
Mysterian Name: Lady Siren the Maneater
Aliases: Shadow of the Manticore
Description: Daughter of the Litchen Cheif, Fiore travels with Nero, being one of his most loyal servants and Lovers, not to mention Her powers as a wielder of the Parasyte Glyph. Fiore is a very meek girl, usually afraid to act on her own in a territory that she doesn't understand, but beneath her initial fear are the makings of the next Cheif of the Litchen hoard.

Solia Poluna


Race: Tellu
Height: 5 ft 11
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: (Varies between Black and Brown)
Powers: Solus Mysteria (Slinger)
Mysterian Name: Lady Aello the Swift
Aliases: The Violet Mist.
Description: Solia is a former of the Tellu Provence, Her chains broken By Griffin of Blades after the Tellu girl's talent as a wielder of the Latch Glyph. After many years as Griffin's apprentice, Solia has become one of the most formidable Slingers in the Empire, known amongst the Lowborn as the Violet Mist for the speed in which she uses to battle the Empire's tyranny. Like Griffin, Tellu is a very cheerful and happy person despite Her past, however, she posses a considerable amount of innocence in comparison to her Mentor.

Harper Bastoria


Race: Aten
Height: 6ft 3
Eye Colour: Gold
Hair colour: Red-Brown
Powers: Solus Mysteria (Philosopher)
Mysterian Name: Lady Sphinx the Wise
Aliases: The Nomad of The East.
Description: Provost Harper Bastoria is one of the greatest Scholars in the Empire, second in command to the High Provost of the Grand University, Harper is an accomplished Scholar with an outstanding intellect as well as a powerful wielder of the Mind Glyph, being possibly one of the most practised Philosophers in the Empire. Harper is very calculating and slightly arrogant, but her care for Her people, Her determination to learn and teach those who do not share Her fortune spell out the truth behind her prideful nature.

Cassia the Iron


Race: Extremis
Height: 6 ft 5
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Black
Powers: Solus Mysteria (Forger)
Mysterian Name: Lady Hephestus the Hammer
Aliases: The Hammer of the West, Lone Singer, The Living Forge.
Description: Cassia the Iron is a Forgemaster for the Empire, a quiet woman who prefers to keep to her work where she can Manage Her brigade of Forge workers, however, Cassia harbours a great hatred for the Empire and the Iron Grandmaster that she works under and so maybe coaxed out of her safe space to use Her great talents as a Master Forge Glyph user, for the greater good. Cassia is not one for words, nor does she long for action, she enjoys quiet and simple things, but given the right reason, she is a truly tiresome warrior.

Void


Race: Shoth
Height: Varies
Eye Colour: Varies (usually Green)
Hair Colour: Varies (Usually Red)
Powers: Solus Mysteria (Stromer)
Mysterian Name: Lady Nightingale the Lost
Aliases: The Broken One, Slither, The detached.
Description: This Shoth Individual is an extremely strange being, Like all others, she is gelatinous, able to shift her form at will, but the Shoth, known as Void, has the unique ability to hold Her humanoid form for near indefinite periods, she also shows complex emotion and lack of the devotion to the faith, but more importantly than that, Void seems detached from the Shoth hive mind, able to operate on her own decisions and boast a full conscious, even more so she is a Powerful Mysteria, possessing and utilizing the glyph to it's fullest potential. Void is pretty much oblivious to everything, try and often failing to understand normal Behaviours, however, her curiosity and capacity to learn, make her the finest of clay to be moulded, who will do the moulding, we can only wait and see.

Florentina Vala


Race: Raan
Height: 6 ft
Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour: Platinum Blonde (Sunflower)
Powers: Solus Mysteria (Benefactor)
Mysterian Name: Lady Flora the beauty
Aliases: The Sunflower.
Description: Lady Florentina is the head of the Raan Beurocracy, heading the Empire's administration in regard to the management of slaves and social gatherings, though known to be a loyal servant of the Empire, the underground members of the Rebellion also know Her as Lady Flora, a double agent that siphons information for the Rebellion. Lady Flora is a very polite and kind woman who hates bad manners and has a very low affinity for getting her hands dirty, but I'm sure that someone will eventually come to show her the wisdom in fighting her own battles.

Helia


Race: Spart
Height: 8 feet
Eye Colour: Magenta
Hair colour: Brown
Powers: Solus Mysteria (Juggernaught)
Mysterian Name: Lady Pholus the strong
Aliases: Captain Heracles, Iron-maiden, The Brass skin Bitch.
Description: Captain Helia, also known as Captain Heracles, is the Leader of the Brass Marauders, a group of freelance mercenaries that operate outside of the Empire's jurisdiction, made up of many martian races, though primarily Spart Warriors. Helia is known to be an extremely tough and competent woman, an accomplished former soldier in the Imperial military and most importantly, a powerful Mysterian Juggernaught with a taste for battle. Despite what people think, Helia is not a mere Brute, she is fierce, yes, but also calm and tactful, caring for the lives of her men, while showing Her enemies no mercy.

Black Cora


Race: Krake
Height: 6ft 7
Eye Colour: Yellow
Hair colour: Brown/blonde
Powers: Solus Mysteria (Breaker)
Mysterian Name: Lady Cerberus the Beast
Aliases: The Beast of Black, Cerberus, the Jackal.
Description: Black Cora is a former rebellion leader, captured and subdued by the Empire for war crimes. In Her prime, Black Cora was known as the Cerberus beast, a powerful Berserker than could wipe out entire regiments with her animosity, however, she was imprisoned after the of her husband at the hands of the Iron centurions, and so nowadays she sits in her maximum-security cell, and docile for the rest of her days, or until somebody saves her.

Pluto the Youth


Race: Vermilico
Height: 6ft 5
Eye Colour: Violet
Hair Colour: Black/brown
Powers: Dividum Mysteria
Mysterian Name: Lady Ouroboros the Shadow
Aliases: The Kind one, Archbishop of the Faith, The Divine Child
Description: Princess Pluto is the youngest of the Royal family and a Bishop of the Faith, spreading the word of the Red god in the name of the Empress, though not much more is known of her. Pluto has never spoken directly to anyone outside of the Royal family, nor is she given details about the rebellion, or the lower races, it surely is true that Ignorance is Bliss, wouldn't you agree?

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)