More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ANonnyMouse12 ANonnyMouse12

What's next?

Character List (Spoiler Free)

Below you'll find a cohesive list of each of the characters introduced in the story and a small blurb about who they are and what they do. This should help you keep track of who is who throughout the story! You'll notice that several of the character names are listed as TBD (To be determined) as this story is still in the rough draft stages I've yet to decide on several character names and as such these will be replaced later.

Erika Bates: Our Heroine, an honor student, she works ahead in her classes and keeps a clear head on her shoulders. She's a cute girl and is the crush of many of the guys in her class. When she gains her magical powers she feels it is her duty to go out and protect the people that matter to her.

Crystal Bloom: Erika's Magical Girl form, Crystal Bloom comes with greatly increased speed and strength and a plethora of powers. Each of these spells must be channeled through a focus (The Crystal Rod) or the spell will simply fail. Crystal Bloom's magical element is Light.

TBD Bates: Erika's father, a practical man, a hard worker, and the owner of several businesses. He loves his family dearly and holds his wife close as his best friend. He's made a small fortune for himself and his family but remains rather down to earth.

TBD Bates: Erika's mother, a fitness nut, an ex-model, and the woman who keeps the large house clean and stocked. Erika's mom is a hard working and loving woman, to her, her children are everything. Her husband is her best friend and she loves him dearly.

Mark Bates: Erika's brother, a college student, he's a few years older than our main character but he cares for his sister and will work hard to make her smile. Like all siblings he is also rather fond of teasing his sister. Mark is a genuine guy studying business with the intent of taking over from his father when he retires.

Emily TBD: One of Erika's best friends Emily is a soft spoken, lithe girl. She stays clear of sports but manages rather solid grades. She cares deeply for Erika and Rebecca her two closest friends. They keep smiling and enjoying life.

Rebecca (Becca) TBD: One of Erika's best friends Becca is a boisterous and energetic girl. Described as "thick", she's an attractive, big breasted girl. She's fit as she's the ace of several sport teams, but her grades don't match those of her friends. Becca is far more emotional than logical and often gets caught up in her own world as such.

Garrett: TBD Bates's (Erika's dad) best friend he's a partner who runs and controls several of the businesses that Erika's father started. He's a giant of a man with a deep voice and a kind heart. He thinks of Erika akin to his own daughter.

Simon: A Fae, member of the powerful race that grants girls the powers to fight and stand up against the Fiends. While Fiends are manifestations of Negative human emotion Fae are born from positive human emotion. Where people succeed and families are born, Fae too tend to appear. Not much is known about the Fae other than the fact that they can be eaten by Fiends and work along side Magical Girls.

Laura: One of the girls who works for Garrett at "The Pleasure Hole" She's a nice girl who takes special interest in making sure Erika is alright. She's a hard worker, if a bit of a slut, she's among the most popular girls at the shop. Laura tends to dress in dark clothes. She's a lithe thin girl, and does dance outside of her classes. She's a college girl attending the local college.

Sara: Another of the girls working for Garrett, she's a natural born slut who is often off with a customer when she gets bored. She tends to dress in skimpy clothes but is almost always seen in her work uniform. Or out of it if you know where to look.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)