More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What next

Chantelle’s perspective

Chantelle watched the door close behind Stewart and sighed regretfully. These last few months have been most enjoyable. Not only has she had the opportunity to enjoy the luxury of the palace, but she would be lying if she said she hadn’t enjoyed Stewart, as well.

Even now, she could still feel some of his seed leaking out between her legs, and she remembered with pleasure the intensity of the passionate young prince’s lovemaking. With a lazy, unhurried stretch, she lifted herself from the bed and walked to the full-length mirror.

“Why did the king have to go and insist upon Stewart getting a wife?” she thought. If only he had waited for a few more months, the plan would have been fully developed, and maybe no one would have to get hurt. Now she wasn’t so sure; the king’s insistence on his son taking a wife meant that the Enlightenment would have to move things forward, and that meant taking some risks.

Chantelle’s eyes looked approvingly at her reflection in the mirror. She liked the way her blue skin emphasized her firm, shapely breasts. She much preferred blue skin to the bland, pasty-colored skin of human females.

With a regretful sigh, Chantelle concentrated, and she watched her reflection as it changed. Her blue pigment faded and became white. “Hmmm....” she thought to herself. “Perhaps a bit too white. I don’t want to look bleached.” With a bit more concentration, she saw some pink blend with the white, resulting in a very realistic human coloration.

Once satisfied with the color of her skin, Chantelle set to work on the shape of the body. She was quite proud of her breasts and was to do much with them, but out of deference to human male preferences, she consented to increase their size slightly. She turned her hair golden in color and brought it down past her shoulders. She adjusted her frame to be somewhat smaller.

When finished, she looked herself over carefully in the mirror. She smiled at the result and was about to turn away when she noticed with a start that she nearly left her pubic hair a bright shade of blue! She tried to get it to match the color of the hair on her head, but finally gave up and removed it altogether. She remembered that this was actually a turn-on for some men, and she hoped that would be the case for her.

Finally satisfied with the result, she turned and headed to the door, prepared to carry out her mission.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)