More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 85 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

Casting Couch !

"Just pop your kit off for us" Eddie instructed as Marco appeared back in the office with some lengths of rope. Debbi knew these two guys were pros in their field and so were well used to naked ladies but it felt strange to be disrobing in front of her agent Harry, though she remembered that he had seen her before in some form of undress too. She stepped out of her jeans and pulled off her t-shirt. As usual when not at work in the office, she was not wearing a bra.

"You can keep your knickers on for this " Eddie told her. "We just need to check your suitability for the bondage poses. Sit in the middle of the jolly old casting couch there" Eddie joked. Debbi seated herself down. "Can you do the splits ?" Eddie asked her. "Kind of" she replied. "Spread your legs as wide as you can up on the couch" Eddie continued. Blushing slightly, Debbi did so, unprepared for Marco to begin tying her ankles to the legs of the couch !

"No need to be alarmed" said Eddie, seeing the look on Debbi's face. "Marco knows what he's doing." Debbi's arms were then tied to the back of the couch, leaving her totally spreadeagled and open. She was glad to still have her knickers on, though knew this would not be the case in any actual filming. "How does that feel ?" Eddie asked. "Pretty " Debbi answered. "It's supposed to, these are the stories we play out" Eddie said. " But you can trust us. Is it too uncomfortable ?" he wanted to know. "Not when you get used to it" Debbi conceded. "You're a natural" Eddie complimented her. "Our punters will love you. That innocent wide eyed look, totally natural and different from our usual plastic tarts ! Have you ever had a ball gag ?" Debbi shook her head as Marco produced the gag and secured it behind her neck, eliciting an even more wide eyed look !

Just then, the receptionist came into the room. "Everyone want coffee ?" she asked, casting no more than a cursory look at the figure splayed on the couch. "That'd be great. Everyone want coffee ? Debbi ?" Eddie asked. "Mmph, mmph" said Debbi. "Oh, and the Russians are here to discuss that latest order" the blonde said. "Ah, better send them in then" Eddie replied !

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)