More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 86 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

"She's Thinking Of Branching Out !"

Eddie and Marco greeted their two Russian customers, an expensively dressed thirty something couple who normally marketed home produced merchandise, some of which they licensed to Eddie for distribution. But they were now looking to expand their business with Eddie into a two way thing and take some of his work to sell in the east. "Ah, the famous Harry Mount" the male Russian remarked on being introduced. Nobody seemed surprised or perturbed by the brunette tied and spread in her knickers on the couch !

The receptionist returned with coffee and a brief business discussion ensued. "Mmph, mmph, mmph !" interrupted Debbi. "Oh sorry Debbi, I'd forgotten about you" Eddie laughed. "Get the gag off Marco and loosen her ties so she can have her coffee. We were just having a little audition with Harry's client" Eddie explained to the Russians. The woman now took a closer look at Debbi. "Is Bimbo Wag. We saw in Ukraine" she said to her partner. "That's right" Eddie confirmed. "She's thinking of branching out and we were trying her suitability for our bondage genre !"

The two Russians expressed great interest in Debbi. "She no shag ?" they asked. "No, we were just discussing niche markets" Eddie clarified. "That's right, we haven't signed any deals yet" Harry put in. "Is OK. She well known back home after football. We still have good market for her, even if only bondage" the Russian woman reassured them. By now, Debbi's arms were free and the unpleasant ball gag had been removed. "Don't I get a say in any of this ?" she called !

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)