More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 84 by enthusiast enthusiast

What's next?

Not Too Sure About This !

Harry approached the most likely of the producers who had contacted him about featuring Debbi in porn productions, to take advantage of her brief time in the limelight as Bimbo Wag. He drove Debbi to a meeting the next day. They pulled up at a set of industrial units similar to the setup Lawrence operated out of. A bored looking bottle blonde showed them into a small upstairs office above the studio area, where Eddie the producer was seated with another guy. Eddie seemed to be in his early fifties, balding with a bit of a paunch. Not unlike Harry, Debbi giggled to herself. The other guy, who was introduced as Marco, was younger and looked Italian or something.

"Harry here tells me you're not interested in doing any actual shagging on camera ?" Eddie began, getting straight down to business. "Er, that's right" Debbi replied. "So, how much are you prepared to show ?" Eddie continued. "Um, er" Debbi hesitated. "Look love" Eddie interrupted. "Punters pay good money for the content we produce and they expect a bit more than they can see any day on the beach. You may be a little bit famous just now but you'll still have to get your fanny out !" Debbi blushed. Eddie was very forthright. "Um, er, OK, yes. I had kind of thought that might be necessary" she replied, having some second thoughts about what she might be getting into.

"What're your acting skills like ?" Eddie asked. "Acting ?" Debbi queried. "Yeah, acting. If it's a straightforward fucking and sucking shoot, then we just get on with it with no preamble. But you said you don't want to do that kind of thing. So we need a bit of build up, set up the scenario. Rich bitch gets kidnapped and held to ransom, stuff like that !" said Eddie. "I was in Much Ado About Nothing in the school play" Debbi volunteered. Eddie laughed. "Our scriptwriters aren't quite up to Shakespeare's standards and our audience doesn't expect you to be Dame Helen Mirren. As long as they get to see your fanny, then they'll be satisfied !" Debbi blushed again. That blush will look great onscreen, more authentic, Eddie thought. "Look, shall we do a screen test ? See how flexible you are ? What routines we can put you through ?" Debbi was thrown again. She looked at Harry who shrugged. This was going a bit fast. "Get the ropes Marco" said Eddie !

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)