More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 0W1ZARD 0W1ZARD

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Cassie

Well I guess this is my life hu 42 and I already have nothing to look forward to . It’s Halloween and the only thing I have the energy to do is sit here barely listening to the news and smoking a cigarette where has my life gone !? Well at least I have my girls if it weren’t for them I probably wouldn’t have anything to do with this life of mine, I hope those two are having fun at the party if anyone deserves it they do. God if I’m going to be this dramatic I might as well get some wine.

Heading downstairs Cassidy grabs a nice bottle of red wine she keeps for special occasions deciding that she might as well have the good stuff for the holiday but she also grab the cheap box one because after the first glass she might as well drown her self with the cheap stuff, but before she could get something to open the bottle she hears a crash of thunder and a loud thud on her door stopping her in her tracks.

What the hell was that the girls shouldn’t be back for another two hours! Dammit I was trying to have a quiet night Hope it’s just a raccoon or something so I can have my drink.

What was it Or who was it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)