More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

What was it Or who was it

a woman lying motionless on the front porch floor

Cassie walked over to the front door of the house, she turned on the front porch light on, unlocked the door, opened the front door, she looked outside, and didn't see no-one standing on the front porch, she was about to close the front door, when she heard a soft moaning, she looked down and was surprised to find a woman lying motionless on the front porch floor, she was laying on her back, she was in her late 30s, shoulder length long brunette hair, hazel eyes, she was wearing a nice outfit, Cassie wondered what was she doing lying on the floor.

until the woman opened her eyes, she turned her head and looked at Cassie, she smiled at her, Cassie looked back at her.

"Please, please let me in, please let me in", the woman said as she was looking at Cassie.

Cassie picked the woman up, and took her inside the house, she closed the door behind them, she put the woman down on the couch, she covered the woman up with the blanket, she walked to the kitchen, and was making a cup of tea for the woman, she put honey and a lemon in it, Cassie walked back, and gave the woman the cup of tea.

"Thank you", the woman said.

"You're welcome, my name is Cassie, what's yours?", Cassie asked.

"My name is Lucy, nice to meet you, Cassie", the woman answered.

"Nice to meet you too, Lucy, are you Ok, is there someone I can call?", Cassie asked.

"No, there's no-one", Lucy answered as she was looking at Cassie.

"Are you sure that you're ok, maybe I should take you to the hospital?", Cassie asked.

"No, no, let's stay here, just you and me", Lucy answered.

"All right", Cassie said.

Lucy put the teacup in the end table, and was looking at Cassie, she was looking up and down her body.

"Cassie, would you please move a little closer to me?", Lucy asked

"Ok, Lucy", Cassie answered as she moved closer to her.

Lucy was looking at Cassie with her hypnotic eyes, she was looking at her, Lucy's hand started moving on Cassie's thigh, but she didn't react to it, Lucy's hand started moving up on Cassie side, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, she started running her fingers on Cassie's chest above her breasts, she took her by the hand, they got up from the couch, she led her up the stairs, down the hallway, into the master bedroom, she took her to the bed, and made her stand by the bed, Cassie's face had a blank look, Lucy took off her blouse, she reached around Cassie's body, unhooked her bra, she slowly took it off of Cassie's body, she took off Cassie's shorts, and left her underwear on.

Lucy laid her down on the bed, she tied Cassie's wrists and ankles on the bed, she moved her hand over Cassie's eyes and slowly closed them.

"You are now mine, Cassie", Lucy whispered in Cassie's ear.

What will Lucy do to Cassie?.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)