More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 0W1ZARD 0W1ZARD

What was it Or who was it

What seems to be a young man

As Cassie nearest the door she hears heavy breathing on the other side, a little tense she grabs the broom she keeps near the door just in case somethings weird out there. But when she opens the door she feels something rush past her legs and she immediately strikes down with the broom only to find that she’s hit a person.

Oh my god are you OK sweetie!

Cassie drops the broom and starts to check over the person she just hit what she sees as a young man with raven like hair and rich Brown eyes that you would swear are red in the right light And as she props him upshe feels that he’s very small even smaller than her daughter Rachel it’s like he hasn’t eaton in years.

I am so sorry about that are you ok!?

Please feed me.

Casey wasn’t normally a person for charity but looking into His eyes she felt something that made her want to help him.

O-of course let me grab something from the kitchen.

As Cassie moves towards the kitchen she starts to think about what to get the poor guy.

I should give him the leftovers from last night that should be enough to fill him. n-nooo I I should get him a drink I don’t think anything solid would do well on his throat he might or the sudden food to his system might send hem into shock. Yeeesss a drink would be best, and I hear Red wine is good for blood circulation isn’t he too young for that yeess Red wine is Best.

after finding something to open the bottle she heads back with two glasses

Wait why did I get the expensive one I bet he’s thirsty I should hurry back.

Getting back you find that your Guest is sitting on the sofa next to the coffee table and for no particular reason you decide to sit next to him as you sit down the glasses you finally ask.

So what’s your name?

So who is this guy

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)