More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Carasynthia Dune (Star Wars: The Mandalorian)

Carasynthia Dune, known simply as Cara Dune, was a human female Alderaanian who served as a shock trooper in the Alliance to Restore the Republic and the New Republic during the Galactic Civil War. A seasoned warrior, she was an intimidating brawler and a crack shot. By 9 ABY, Dune had put her days of military discipline behind her to operate as a mercenary.

Biography :

Galactic Civil War :

Saw most of my action mopping up after Endor. Mostly Ex-Imperial Warlords. They wanted it fast and quiet. They'd send us in on the drop ships. No support, just us. Then when the Imps were gone, the politics started. We were peacekeepers, protecting delegates, suppressing riots. Not what I signed up for.

CARA DUNE, TO DIN DJARIN.

Cara Dune fought as a shock trooper for the Alliance to Restore the Republic and its subsequent government, the New Republic, against the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. Dune saw most of her action after the Battle of Endor hunting down former Imperial officials who had become warlords. After the Imperial warlords were seemingly gone and the Alliance became more politically organized, the Alliance focused more on peacekeeping tasks such as escorting delegates and suppressing riots. Dune came to regard these as tasks she had not signed up for. As a result, she left the Alliance and reinvented herself as a mercenary, putting her days of military discipline behind her.

Skills and abilities:

Due to her time serving as a rebel shock trooper, Dune was a highly skilled hand-to-hand combatant. During her first encounter with Din Djarin, an accomplished fighter in his own right, she was able to fight him to a standstill. Later, Dune fought a male Zabrak in a tavern on Sorgan, overpowering him and causing him to tap out. Dune's small frame often belied her true strength, which she demonstrated by holding Din Djarin in an arm wrestling contest, confidently stating that he could not beat her. During their first encounter, Dune was able to knock him to the ground with a single blow to his helmet.

Where is Cara when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)