More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jhammerfan jhammerfan

What's next?

Captured By Zoom!

Patty looked around anxiously. She was in a dark room, inside a glass cage. In another glass cage identical to her own, she saw a man in some sort of metal mask. He began tapping on the glass, but before Patty could identify a pattern, her captor entered the room. Looking at his mask, she still wasn't sure if he was a man or a monster. Suddenly, he pulled off the mask to reveal a surprisingly handsome human face. Seeing this, Patty breathed a sigh of relief. If he was a human being, that meant he could be reasoned with. Suddenly, Patty felt every molecule of her being vibrating. She watched in shock as her body was pulled through the glass without breaking it. Zoom leered at his prisoner, his eyes taking in her entire form, shrouded though it was by her police uniform. Patty's gun belt and handcuffs had been taken when Zoom brought her here. Now, she wore only her regular uniform, sans hat and gun belt. Zoom smiled. A slow, evil, terrifying smile. "Okay, Officer..." he paused, squinting at her name tag, "Spivot. It's time we have some fun." Patty was trapped but by no means defenseless. She launched a punch at Zoom's jaw, which caught him off guard, even with his lightning quick reflexes. Zoom quickly left and was back in less than three seconds, securing Patty's hands behind her back with her own handcuffs. "Now then, sweetheart, let's not try that again. Otherwise, I'll kill you." Patty spat defiantly. "The Flash will be here any minute to rescue me!" Zoom laughed haughtily. "That's what you think, cutie. He doesn't know this place exists." Patty tried not to let her anxiety show, fearing that would only embolden the man before her. Zoom looked at her darkly and said, "Now, I'm going to remove those cuffs, and you're going to be a nice little police woman and do exactly as I say, right?" Patty, realizing her position, nodded reluctantly. Zoom unlocked the handcuffs and then folded his arms across his massive chest. "Now then, Officer Spivot. Strip for me." Patty blinked, shocked, and said, "EXCUSE ME?!" Zoom marched towards her until their faces were mere inches apart. He looked her dead in the eyes and said, "I think you heard me." Patty drew back in shock and outrage. Did this reprobate honestly expect her to expose herself to him merely because he told her to? Zoom suddenly began vibrating his hand and shattered a pane of glass. "Next time," he snapped, "it will be your ribs. Now I'm gonna say it one more time. STRIP!" Patty, realizing that she had , slowly began unbuttoning her shirt. Zoom watched the sexy young officer's striptease greedily. Finally, Patty stood before him wearing only a white lace bra and matching thong. "I'm impressed," Zoom said, taking in Patty's voluptuous body. Patty did her best to cover her bra and thong, but Zoom snarled, "Hands at your sides or else!" Patty quickly dropped her hands to her sides. Suddenly, she let out a scream as one of her captor's fingers curled around the strap of her bra, tearing it from her body and exposing her breasts. Then, she let out another, even louder scream as he tore off her panties, exposing her perfectly shaven pussy. "Oh, you shave down there, huh? I like that!" Zoom sneered as Patty cowered, attempting to cover herself as best she could. Zoom smiled again, that same wicked, cruel smile. "Now then, it wouldn't be fair for me to keep such beauty to myself. Such beauty deserves a public display! Where shall I take you?"

Where does Zoom take Patty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)