More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Which member of the household will you be?

Candy

At first you thought you were camping with some friends again. You saw the green grass and felt the wild fucking of a horny boy plowing your pussy. Oh, it was just like being in Girl Scouts again!

Then, as you woke up, you realized it wasn't grass you were seeing -- it was hair. Spiked hair, in fact. The hair and the piston-like cock belonged to the punk rock, tattoed stoner you picked up last night.

You hadn't set out to find someone like him. Well, you WERE looking for someone with a hard cock, but you originally thought you would meet up with Jeff, one of your periodic lays from high school. You really loved Jeff's body. He has a tongue that can make you scream when it is inside you, and a cock that gets hard enough to cut glass.

Unfortunately, Jeff wasn't home. The only ones there were his loser sister and this punk rock boyfriend of hers. You still haven't forgiven her for fucking Matt Soring, your date to senior prom. You were gone for only ten minutes -- that's all the time it took to blow the principal in the backseat of your mom's car. When you got back to the dance, you found her with Matt, doing a 69 under the punch bowl table.

What a slut!

So... It was time to get even. You put the moves on her boyfriend right there in front of her and let him go down on you right there until Jeff’s sister threw you out.

So you brought him back home. Your mom would have a cow if she saw him, but even she would have to admit he was a pretty good lay. Whatever that were flowing through his veins seemed to give him pretty good stamina, because you fell asleep with him pounding you, and when you woke up, he was in the same position. Whether he slept at all in the meantime, you don't know, but the sensation of waking up to his long, thin schlong ramming you was great.

You really do want to hook up with Jeff sometime today. Not only do you want him to screw you hard, but you want to hear how mad his sister is at you. You also want to check out the male options in the neighborhood for the summer. It also might be a good idea to find out the name of this guy who was in the process of blowing a huge load of jizz into you. Oh yeah... and Sophie is coming over after lunch, so you don’t want to be late for that.

Which should you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)