More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Which should you do first?

Get to know the punk who is banging you.

You hear his breath speeding up, and with a loud moan he plunges deep inside you, unloading a pretty good-sized load. After a few more thrusts for good measure, he collapses on his back next to you, catching his breath.

You finally get a good look at him. The green hair complements the tattoos that cover his arms and torso. Some of them are hard to make out, but you are particularly taken with the long serpent, whose tail starts up on the side of his neck and extends down his chest and abs, ending at his cock, which makes up the head.

Glancing back up at this face, you are surprised at how plain it is. Ordinarily you can get better looking guys without trying, so it is almost refreshing to have an average-looking guy's seed leaking out between your legs. Of course, with the freaky hair and tats, "average" may not be the best description.

"That was awesome..." You are startled to hear him speak. Thus far, his sole attempts at communication have consisted of "Ugh..." and "Oh, fuck..." You wait for more words, but none are forthcoming. You begin to suspect that the glazed look in his eyes may be from more than post-orgasmic bliss. A quick look at his forearms confirms ample needle marks, so you conclude that he he is high on more than your sex.

"Yeah, it was pretty awesome," you say. That's what you are supposed to say, anyway -- it helps boost a guy's ego. The next words are typically not recommended, but you can't help it: "What was your name again?"

"Dugan," he says. That's right -- Jeff's sister's boyfriend. It's all coming back to you now.

"Do you think Myra will forgive you for this?" you ask, not really caring but needing to make conversation.

It takes a few moments for his -addled brain to process your question. When he answers, he says, "Myra who?"

"Myra. Your girlfriend. You know... The one you were seeing last night when I started hitting on you? Sheesh... What are you on, anyway?"

"Oh yeah... Myra..." You see the light slowly coming on behind his glazed look. He reaches beside the bed and retrieves his jeans. Pulling a small bottle out of a pocket, he says, "This shit is POTENT! Can't believe I almost forgot who Maria is!"

"It's Myra, actually, but don't worry. We're not exactly close so I won't tell her you got her name wrong."

You examine the bottle. On the label, in shaky, handwritten letters, it says, "Wildfire."

"Want some?" Dugan asks. As you process his question, you notice the snake's head seems to have come alive again, and green-haired lover appears to be ready for another fuck session. Whatever is in Wildfire must be pretty amazing if it can make a guy hard again less than 5 minutes after blowing a huge load. You wonder what it would do for a nympho like you.

Do you try Wildfire?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)