More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Which should you do first?

Actually, you're still dreaming, but about to wake up on an airplane

You are startled when you hear the DING preceding the flight attendant's announcement. "Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to begin our descent. Please be sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full, upright, and locked positions..."

You shake your head, trying to remember what's going on. You look around on the plane and see your two best friends from college, Heather and Denise seated on either side of you. That's when you remember that Spring Break is finally here, and the three of you are about to take the place by storm!

"That must have been some dream you were having there, Girlfriend," says Heather. You were moaning there for a bit. Whose bed were you in, and does he have a friend?"

You laugh as the remnants of your dream start to fade away. You're not sure why you were dreaming so much about your family. You have been looking forward to this break where you can be away from them. Going to the same college as your brothers occasionally cramps your style, and you are glad for the chance to be with your friends.

While the details of your dream are passing, one thing remains, and that is the heightened sexual stimulation. You are feeling pretty wet between the legs.

Heather seemed to read your mind. "If you're feeling horny, you came to the right place, Sister. We have ten days of sun, , and hard cocks ahead of us -- not necessarily in that order!"

You laugh and exchange high fives. At the same time, you notice Denise's laugh being a little . You pat her knee encouragingly. She just broke up with her boyfriend less than a week before. You were glad this trip was already planned, because she definitely needed to get away for a while. That prick ex-boyfriend of hers was cheating on her. Now she needed some wild time to help her move on, emotionally.

"Just remember that you can afford to be choosy here, Denise," you tell her. "We are entering the realm of drunk, horny high school and college boys. ANYONE could get laid here. Take your time and find a hot, hung hunk who will screw you silly and take your mind off of Greg."

Denise squeezes your hand, gratefully.

The plane touches down, and the three of you grab your carry-on bags and leave the plane. Packing for this trip was easy, since you didn't plan on being in much more than bikinis for the whole ten days.

Within 20 minutes, you are in the shuttle van to the hotel, and you are already starting to feel the spring break spirit as you take in the sights of the blue skies and palm trees and smell the salt air of the ocean.

"I still can't believe we got such a good deal on this suite," Denise said. "Ten days on a beachside 5-star hotel, with a suite that has two bedrooms and a sitting room! There's no way I ever thought I could afford something like that!"

Heather speaks up. "So... we've got two queen-sized beds and a sofa/sleeper. Anyone particular about who gets what, or should we rotate?"

You start laughing until Heather asks what your problem is. You say, "It's funny... you make it sound like you're actually going to be spending any amount of time in your own bed!"

The other two laugh with you, but Heather says, "Look who's talking! You've been my roommate for two semesters, and how many of those nights were you in your own bed? Alone, that is?"

You are spared from having to answer that question by your arrival at the hotel. It is gorgeous, and it sits just a stone's throw from the ocean. As you wait in line to check in, you look around the lobby and see that the hotel appears to have been almost completely overrun by spring break crowds. Nearly everyone is in beachwear. You are pleasantly surprised at how good so many of the guys look. Sure, there are the obligatory loser-types, but you can pick out a dozen guys right now whose tanned, chiseled bodies make you want to get to know them better.

With keys in hand, the three of you start to grab your bags to head to your room, when a bellboy steps up with a cart and offers to help you. Like the guests you were admiring a moment before, this guy is pretty hot, too. He is Latin, with deep, dark eyes, and a sweet, seductive smile. You glance at your friends and see that they approve of him, also.

The four of you arrive at your room, and the bellboy pushes the cart through the door and begins unloading your bags. Denise goes straight to the fridge, opens it, and says, "It's well stocked, just like we asked." She pulls out three beers and passes them around.

Yes, it is definitely time to get started on spring break!

What do you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)