More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zack12 Zack12

Which should you do first?

Visit your old high school

As the green-haired punk starts cumming, he makes a noise that instantly reminds you of your high school principal, whenever you blew him under his desk in his office. Just the thought of those days make you nostalgic for your old school. That's when you remember that the high school still has two more weeks in session before their summer vacation starts. It has been too long since you were back.

Punk Boy has blown his load and has rolled over on his back. You run your fingers through his pubes, which are also dyed green, and thank him for a great night. Turns out his name is Jacob, and he extends an open invitation to come to any of his gigs and meet the rest of the band. You thank him and hurry him on his way so you can get to school before the opening bell.

As you emerge from the bathroom 20 minutes later, you are surprised to see Jacob's coat still in the hallway. Your brother Bryan is in the kitchen, dressed only in boxers, as usual. "Did my 'guest' forget his coat?" you ask. Bryan grins. "He didn't get a chance. Mom seduced him before he got to it."

You look at your mom's door, which is wide open. "I don't see them. Where did they go?"

Bryan nods toward his room. "Last I saw them, they were in my room. Mom threw him down on my bed and was begging him to tongue her clit."

You aren't surprised. Your mom has a thing for musicians and is rather well known by some famous rock groups.

Bryan looks you over. "Lookin' hot, Sis. Where you off to?" You see the rise in Bryan's boxers and know his compliment is sincere.

"I'm going to the high school to see what's going on."

Bryan smiles. "Say hello to Principal Sanderson for me. Maybe I'll come over later and we can do another threesome with him."

That was a fun day. It would have lasted longer if not for that pesky graduation ceremony.

You give your brother a goodbye kiss and a squeeze of the cock and head out the door. In minutes you are at your old school's parking lot. You see lots of people you know and plenty of newbies, too. Getting out of his van is Greg Endicott. He has had a crush on you since he was 13. That's when he peeked in and saw you screwing his older brother. Now Greg has grown up and has really matured since you last saw him. One of the buses is getting ready to take the track team to an event in a nearby town. That brings back memories of many roadtrips with teams where you were the only female in a bus full of boys.

All kinds of memories here, and they are all making you horny.

Where do you go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)