More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ulap38 Ulap38

Which should you do first?

Clean up

After a moment to to catch your breath, you speak up. "Okay buddy, not that that wasn't good, but you gotta get going, and I have to get a shower."

"Huh?' he said, clearly still high off whatever he took.

You seriously need to reconsider hanging out with drugees. "I need to clean up, and you need to go home!" You reiterated a little louder.

"Oh, oh okay," he said somewhat robotically.

Sheesh, sometimes you think you really let your libido get in the way of picking more quality guys to bone. Eh, no use thinking about it now. By the time you get your clothes together, the punker had gone out with a departing "We can hook up later, right?" You doubt you're taking him up on that, but you've done stranger things. Thankfully the bathroom was empty, allowing you to get in the shower and just relax as you thoroughly wash yourself.

"Yes! Oh! Goddamn it I love your dick!"

You rolled your eyes, but smiled. You recognize Vanessa's voice. You wonder if it's Aron or Bryan giving it to her. Or maybe both. Statistically there's an equal chance of the three scenarios. When cleaned to your satisfaction, you stretched your used muscles before slipping on a t-shirt and boyshorts. Walking down the hall you can hear Vanessa more clearly.

"Oh please! Please," she begs in an almost whining tone. "I need you to make me cum again!"

The male in question didn't respond verbally, though you did hear a sudden increase in the sound of flesh on flesh. Whomever it was, they were going balls deep. The sounds definitely aroused you a bit, but the last fuck you had had satisfied you enough that you didn't need immediate satisfaction. You walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, deciding to have some orange juice. As you were pouring yourself a drink, the doorbell suddenly rang. Seeing no one else in sight, you went to the door, looking through the peephole to see who it is.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)