More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Which should you do first?

See what Jeff is doing

Just as you feel the punk rocker tense up and blow a load deep inside you, you hear your cell phone beep, signaling a message. With the green-haired stud still gasping for air on top of you, you reach for the phone and see a text from Jeff. "Heard u were in town, looking 4 me. What's up?"

You smile as you reply, "U will B, as soon as I can C U."

You gently nibble on the punk's neck, running your fingers over his back, while waiting for Jeff's reply. You don't have to wait long.

"I will pick U up in 20 min."

Twenty minutes? That's just enough time to jump in the shower and clean out this boy's spunk, making room for Jeff's. Trying not to be TOO rude, you tell tattoo boy that it's time for him to go, and you make a quick run to the shower.

Exactly 18 minutes later, Jeff pulls up in a shiny, new convertible. You hop in and give him a quick peck on the cheek and a firm grab of the crotch. As expected, he's already hard and ready for you.

Jeff is a blond-haired, blue-eyed, all-American kind of guy. As the high school quarterback, he worked hard to build up his muscles, and you are more than pleased to see he has continued to develop his body since.

As the two of you drive off toward his house, you are tempted to start something right away, in full view of everyone on the road. At the same time, it sure would be nice to wait and start in front of Jeff's sister, just to piss her off.

What do you decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)