More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zebra Zebra

Pick a story

Cameron lost a bet...

Dion smiled as he slapped the pink pill down on the table, the other guys snickering gloatingly as Cameron looked at it. The pale red haired jock frowning slightly, as his black teammates snickered at him. "So its just a regular X-Change Basic?" He asked reaching across the table to pick up the pill, looking it over a bit closer as Dion smiled at him wickedly.

"Sure it is... All the guys chipped in... we bought it just for you." That wide white toothed smile was not putting Cameron at ease, still he had lost the bet and had agreed to spent the weekend partying with Alpha Alpha Omega. Which was the Frat all the black athletes on campus belonged to, only Cameron had to party as a sexy girl. The X-Change pill in his palm looked old... the logo that was impressed into it looked nearly rubbed off just from the small amount of handling done to it. "Come on you aint gunna pussy out... Are you?" Dion taunted with a wink at the other guys, they all knew this wasn't so much X-Change Basic as it was X-Change low rent... what they had giving the so called star QB was a unlicensed 'street' vendor version.

"Hey I never welsh on a bet." The handsome ginger quarter back assured, knowing that as a team leader he couldn't back out now. Lifting his pale hand, Cameron popped the pilled in his mouth surprised to feel it starting to dissolve from just the saliva in his mouth. Quickly he took a drink of beer to wash it down, even as the other guys clapped and cheered him. "See I'm as good as my word." He shouted back at the laughing and jeering jocks, standing up the six foot four inch jock blinked his eyes repeatedly. As the room around him seemed to spin, everything growing distant as a strangely pleasant sensation seemed to spread through his body. As he watched in shock his chest began to balloon out, while his whole body began to shrink and soften. Even as his close clipped red head, rapidly grew down to those slender new shoulders. "Aaha fuck this feels... OMG... I must be a D-cup." Cameron's voice was rising in pitch, as he felt a squeezing pinch between his legs. Pulling his sweat pants out, the big jock watched his male package shrivel and pull up into his body.

"Oho Fuck there it goes!" Dion laugh loudly, as he had joined Cameron in looking down into those sweat pants. Wrapping a long arm around those trembling shoulders, pulling that new female body tightly against his big strong male form. Calling a strange play by play for the other jocks, even as Cameron's pretty face contorted in shock and horror. "Look how tiny that thing is already... its goin'... its goin'... its GONE!" Dion shouted in delight, making the other jock laugh loudly as Cameron looked over at them in shock. "Baby gotta a Camel toe now." Quickly Dion shoved one huge hand down there, rubbing over that mounds of Cameron's new pussy. "Damn bitch is wet already." He announced to the other guys, as Cameron's new body trembled wildly at his touch.

"Fuck dude... don't touch that." Cammy moaned stepping away from him, as the other guys all started laughing loudly. The new red headed bombshell almost tripping on her sagging sweats, while those new tits jiggled wildly as she struggled to stay upright. "I'm still a guy on the inside Dion..." Cammy protested weakly, as she felt a wet dribble crawl down her inner thigh.

"Well... guess we will just have to get inside you to see." The wickedly grinning Dion snickered, licking his full lip's slowly as he looked her up and down slowly.

"Hey yeah brother... Don't get in such a hurry." Deleon the big lineman snorted, giving Dion a playful little shove. "We got all weekend to toy with out little snow queen here." He observed making the other guys trade eager glances, plainly there was going to be a whole lot more than just being eye candy for them.

"Speaking of... bitch can't wear that crap... hell it don't even fit her anymore." Antwan pointed out with obvious distaste, plainly he didn't want Cammy walking around in guys clothing.

"Don't worry I got Yolanda to agreed ta help her dress... She'll get this 'ho all dolled up for us." Dion promised with a snicker, as Cameron stood there feeling very awkward and confused. Suddenly intensely intimidated by guys he normally ordered around on the football field, even as she felt herself growing strangely excited.

Girl for the Frat

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)