More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by sonhos_deartista sonhos_deartista

What's next?

Burnt Clothes

Jane was downtown, working on a case with her friends, before that time Jane and her friends split up and went alone each, after one of their enemies. Jane was looking in every alley and place, when passing through an abandoned place Jane finds the man they are looking for, going after him in that place.

Jane enters the place and chases the man, "stopped" screams Jane running desperately after the guy, realizing that he was going to escape one of Jane's personality appears. Flaming Katy, a complete form of fire from Jane herself, chases the man to the roof of the abandoned site, finding him she hits him and throws him off the roof.

Upon returning to her original form, Jane runs to the roof to see the man, when she sees that he has fled, she tries to get out of there. But when she looks back she sees the rest of her clothes, burned to ash on the floor, when she looks down, Jane sees herself naked and on the roof of an abandoned place, she goes to the front of the building and sees that there was a very big street. , full of people. But the worst of the problems is that it was in the light of day that is if she leaves there, everyone will see her in high colors, all parts of her. Her big ass and her breasts, medium not so big or small.

Continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)