More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Bullied

Rachel walked into the girls locker room to get ready for gym, the class she hated most. Several girls were already in there changing. Rachel went to a secluded corner to change. She slipped off her knee length plaid skirt when suddenly she was pushed against her locker. Someone held her head against it. "Don't make a sound, bitch!" said a voice.

Rachel whimpered. "Please...ow!"

A sharp slap across her ass shut her up. "I said don't make a sound!" said the voice.

Rachel tried to see who was doing this, but could not. She felt her panties being pulled off.

"Open wide!"

Rachel went to protest, but someone shoved her panties into her mouth until they were almost all of the way in. Then a piece of tape was placed over her mouth. She felt her white blouse ripped off and cried as she heard the fabric tear. Finally, her bra was removed, and she was naked save for her shoes and lace topped ankle socks.

Her hands were secured behind her back, and someone used a zip tie to bind her wrists together.

Rachel was shoved along and out into the short hall way what separated the boys and girls gyms. She was then shoved into the boy's locker room.

Thankfully, the boys locker room was empty. Rachel saw some piles of clothes along the benches in front of the lockers and tried to figure out how to put some on, but could not free her hands. She heard a door open. "Hold on, forgot my glasses!" said a boy's voice.

Rachel ran into a shower stall and used her elbow to swing the door closed. She cried as she tried to figure a way out of this before the boys PE class ended, and they would all come back in. Even if the boys did not discover her, how was she going to get free?

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)