More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

How does Buffy end up naked?

Buffy goes to the prom

Writer's note: This is an unofficial sequel to "She gets cursed by a vengeance -- er -- justice demon", set in the same alternative universe. If you have already read the other story, you can probably guess what type of situation Buffy is in at the beginning of this story. If not, I hope my dialogue makes it clear what is going on without being too much of an infodump. Technically, it is not giving away too much to note that Buffy has already been stripped. But does she get her clothes back? If so, for how long? What else happens? Given that this story is also loosely -- very loosely -- inspired by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode called "The Prom", what else will we see? I hope you're pleased by my answers.

In the beginning:

"Nice shoes, Buffy," said Willow.

"Thanks," said Buffy. "Thanks to this darn curse of mine, they're about the only things I can wear nowadays apart from hats, gloves, jewelry and wristwatches. Apparently the curse doesn't consider those to be clothes."

"So I guess the curse is easing up," said Willow.

"Not really. I put on a pair of underpants this morning and I could barely keep them on five minutes before the pain got so bad I had to take them off."

"Wow, five minutes. That's a record. I can remember when you had trouble keeping them on for one minute."

"I wasn't using a stopwatch, Willow. All I know is that it felt like five minutes. It might have been a lot shorter than that. And as you can tell, it left a rash." At this point, Buffy couldn't help blushing.

Willow averted her eyes. "That's okay, Buffy. I'll take your word for it."

"Anyway, have you and Giles made any progress finding a cure?"

"Progress, yes. Cure, no. We haven't even been able to find a way to de-rat Amy. But don't worry. Giles and Wesley are working on it."

"Wesley, huh?" said Buffy. "I'm not sure I trust him. The way he stares at Cordelia -- and gosh, the way he stares at me. You would think he never saw a naked girl before."

"Well, seeing how Wesley deals with women, that's quite possible," said Willow. "So who's taking you to the prom next month, Buffy? Angel?"

"The prom!" exclaimed Buffy. "My God, I'm still getting used to having to go to school naked and now I have to think about the prom!"

My God!? What is Buffy going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)