More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Roseidurian Roseidurian

How does Buffy end up naked?

Buffy gets naked once more (with feeling)

Today had been weird. One moment she burst into song on her nightly patrol, the next she found out it had apparently affected all of Sunnydale. So she and all her friends had tracked down the demon responsible, a strange little red creature, to confront and stop it.

While singing, naturally.

She'd thought they'd left her to do it alone; Buffy felt a surge of relief when she caught sight of them bursting through the door to join her, standing on the floor just in front of the stage where she was. Buffy stood in front of all of them, staring down the demon, and Dawn who'd been kidnapped.

That when when the music changed. One moment it had been almost gentle, piano, and then suddenly it became loud, bombastic, brassy. Buffy took a step forward, and then turned, and "AHH!"

She'd spent enough time as a runaway girl in LA to know what strip club music sounded like. Apparently the demon's stylings extended beyond typical musical theatre. Buffy could only go along with the song and dance as she was compelled, hips swaying, hands pushing her top teasingly up her abdomen. The red sneaked up, then down, then up again, a line of pale skin sneaking into view.

She opened her mouth to panic and yell for some kind of help, anything that would involve her not giving a strip show to her baby sister and friends, but perhaps unsurprisingly a song came out. (She was pretty sure she'd sung the exact song on the way over to the demon's place, but apparently he'd run out of ideas.

I will walk around naked
Because what else can I do?
I will walk around naked
And my cheeks will burn

Her eyes widened, and she finally lost her top, giving the red garment a theatrical twirl as she threw it away over the stage, suddenly flushing. When the lyrics were right about the 'cheeks burning' part. She squealed, wanting to at least hide her bra, but instead she was left gyrating on the stage and realising with an awful sense of dread that it wasn't over, as her hands went to her jeans.

Dawn stared, eyes wide, with maybe a little vindication as far as sibling rivalry went. Off the stage, Tara and Willow were staring with almost identical expressions, a fraction pity and a majority something really didn't want to focus on as her panties slide into view. She shook her toned ass as her jeans slide down her thighs.

Giles, oh god, Giles was watching her, bewildered. He didn't seem to have the slightest clue how to react to the situation, while Xander had a similar problem through for completely different reasons. Buffy could see the drool from there. Beside him, Anya elbowed him once, then turned back to the stage; her glare softened and she tilted her head, as if to concede Xander had a point. And she really didn't want to think about Spike's blatant admiration.

Buffy whimpered, and a second later kicked her pants away, along with her shoes, leaving her performing on the stage in nothing but her underwear.

Why can't I dress?
My skin should not be bare
I want my clo-othes back

There was no hiding the humiliation on her face as she started undoing her bra, her movements like this was some professional striptease no matter what the panic in her eyes said. One arm crossed over her boobs as the straps slid down her arms, and her bra was slid off, held tantalisingly in one arm as the other arm was all that prevented her mentor, best friends and sister from seeing her bared boobs.

So one by one, they stare at me
I guess my friends must love my tits
But how they look, not one among them knows
And never should find out

The Slayer flaunted her body on the stage, moving to the music, swaying, back a sob as she circled far to close to the seated, staring Dawn in nothing but her panties. Her arm still vaguely hid her boobs, taunting her as much as it was them. She was under no illusions as to whether she'd be allowed to keep it up.

She wasn't facing her friends, at least, when she moved her arm. She held both arms to her sides, raised, showing off her bare back and teasing them with the prospect of what was visible in front. She might almost have thought it a mercy if doing so didn't necessitate giving the demon and Dawn, who were sitting on the stage, front row seats.

Buffy barely had time to focus on her humiliation when she turned around again, showing her boobs off to her friends, because by then her hands were at her panties. She toyed with the sides, pushing the strap down her thigh, then pulling it back up, teasing.

For a moment it seemed like they were moving closer to help her. Instead they joined the song, as much trapped by the demon's magic as she was. Each sung a line as Buffy's shaking hands almost bared her most intimate spot.

First he'll strip her, then I'll save her
Everything is turning out so hot
(No, he'll strip her, then I'll watch her)
I think this bit needs more ass in
What's it going to take to get them off?

That was, oh god, Spike and Tara and Willow and Giles all apparently enjoying this far, far more than she was. Buffy whimpered, blushing and starting to tear up as she turned away from them, knowing what that meant.

She slid her panties down so slowly, her ass slipping into view inch by inch, while her baby sister got to see her blonde-topped pussy at the same time.

As Buffy kicked her panties away and turned around again, showing off the last part of her utterly naked body, all she wanted to do was sprint for cover and cry and do her best to forget she'd ever left heaven for this humiliation.

Instead, she kept moving around the stage, circling the demon and Dawn before going right to the edge of the stage to show off even more to her friends, performing every second, as she belted out the song, accompanied by her watchers.

And she will walk around naked
It's the point of no return
So she will walk around naked
And her cheeks will burn
Her cheeks will burrrn
They will burn!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)