More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheFastAndTheCurious TheFastAndTheCurious

What's next?

Bud's (Alternate start)

Despite being a few years older than Bud, his older sister Kelly had been held back so many times that she was still in high school by the time he was eighteen. The Bundy's generally tried their best to hide the fact that Kelly should have graduated years ago, despite her clearly being much older than Bud, who was now in his senior year, in fact they both were. Kelly didn't want people thinking she was dumb or the guys at the school thinking she was old, so distracted from this by spreading rumors that her brother was a virgin who used blow-up dolls, but Bud had had enough of people laughing at him. He had decided that Kelly was going to know what that was like.

"You're lying," Kelly said. She had her arms crossed over her chest. She was wearing a midriff and a short pencil skirt with stockings and heels. They had both come home from school and he was showing her a letter he had received in homeroom.

"No Kel, it's true. Look, even the principal himself signed it." Bud said as he pointed to the forged signature. "So it must must be important."

"Oh yeah, if it's so important then how come I didn't get one?"

"Maybe you weren't paying attention when they were handing it out."

"Hey, I pay attention! I just don't learn anything, that's all. Besides, why would they even have a day were you come to school naked?"

"It says right here that it is supposed to 'boost morale'."

"Well it sounds stupid to me."

"Alright, suit yourself. I myself, wouldn't be too thrilled about it, but I'm failing my gym class and it says here that anyone who participates will have their failing grade reset to a C."

Her eyes went wide at this.

"What! They can do that? Let me see that." She grabbed the letter from his hands and read it over. She was failing all of her classes except one, and she couldn't afford to be held back again. She looked over at Bud, who was smiling to himself smugly, knowing that his plan was working. Just then, their mother walked in.

"Hey mom," Kelly said, "did you ever go to school naked?"

"Oh yes honey, plenty of times." Peggy Bundy started fondly remembering an incident where she and a few other girls tried to get some guys attention involving whipped cream. One of those guys was a hunk of a football player named Al, her stallion. She snapped out of her trance. "Anyways, kids, where's your father?"

"Well," said Bud,"the last I saw of him he was upstairs hiding from you."

"Dammit!" they heard coming from upstairs.

"Well good," said Peggy. "Make sure he doesn't go anywhere, I'm going to go out and get some whipped cream." She grabbed her purse and opened the door.

"You're going to the store Mom?" said Kelly. Her mother laughed at this.

"No honey, I'm going to go pay a visit to the neighbors." She closed the door, leaving Bud and Kelly alone. Kelly looked at the letter in her hand and bit her lip.

"Well, whatever, I'm still not gonna do it. But hey Bud, at least you might see some real women naked for a change." She handed him back the letter and walked away confidently.

That night, she looked at herself in the mirror, wondering if it she could go through with it, going to school completely naked. She imagined what would happen if Bud was tricking her, which wouldn't be the first time. If she walked into school and everyone else was clothed, it would be humiliating. But if Bud was telling the truth, she would be the only one wearing clothes, and she would also look stupid. Plus all of the guys would be looking at the other girls instead of her. Eventually, she decided that a she just couldn't trust bud, and went to sleep.

When she came downstairs the next morning, Kelly wasn't sure what surprised her more, the fact that there was food on the table, or the fact that her brother was sitting at the table butt-naked.

"Ugh, gross!" she said. He turned his head to see her. He was sitting sit the table with his backpack hung over his chair, chowing down his food with her father while her mother was reading the paper.

"Oh hey Kel. Mom really hit the jackpot with the neighbors yesterday. Weird thing though, she got a spray can of whipped cream, but it was completely empty."

"You're naked."

"Yeah I know, I told you. I need to do this for my gym class. I figured I've been humiliated so many times before that, what more could one more time hurt?" He returned to his food.

She sat down at the table next to her brother, not knowing how to feel about this.

"Dad?"

"Yes Pumpkin?" her father responded, in-between bites.

"Bud's naked," she said, expecting some sort of reaction.

Her father glanced over for maybe one second.

"Oh," was all he said before returning to his food.

Kelly looked over at her mother for support.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Can you put the paper down?"

"In a minute."

"Please."

Her mother sighed as she lowered the paper and looked at her daughter. Kelly tiled her head in the direction of her brother but Peggy didn't take the hint.

"What is it Kelly? Did you see whaat I brought back yesterday?"

"Mom, Bud's naked."

Her mother looked over and then under the table and shrugged her shoulders.

"Huh, I didn't even notice. I guess we'll have to get him some new clothes. That is, when we have the money." She looked over at her husband.

"Not now Peg," he said. "I'm eating."

Peggy looked at her daughter and shook her head with a smile before raising the paper once again.

Kelly didn't have much of an appetite, knowing what was next to her. But when she finally dared to look over to her right she looked down and noticed something.

"Hey," she whispered, "you're wearing shoes."

Bud stopped chewing enough to answer her. "Yeah, shoes are allowed, did you even read the letter?"

"Most of it."

"Shoes are allowed, so are socks."

"What about stockings?"

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason."

"Alright , that's enough," said Peggy. "You need to get to work and you two need to get to school." Of course, she didn't really care about that stuff, she just wanted everybody out so that she could have the house to herself. "Now get out," she said.

Al tried to stuff as much food as his mouth could hold before being shoved towards the door by his wife. Bud put slung his backpack over his shoulder as his neglectful parents remained, well, neglectful. Just as they were about to leave, Kelly spoke up.

"Hold on, I forgot something," she said. "Be right back." And with that she hurried up the stairs.

Bud was thrilled that his plan was working, but he knew that his father wouldn't let his precious daughter be exposed like this.

"Say Dad, why don't you go on ahead. You're running late as it is."

"He's right Al," said Peggy.

"Alright, alright, fine." Al said as he walked out the door.

"Say Mom," said Bud. "Wasn't there some show you were going to watch today? Cause I think it's about to start soon."

"Why Bud, I'm glad you are looking out for me but it doesn't start for a another few minutes. Besides, Kelly might need my help."

"Don't worry about Kelly, I'm make sure she gets out the door. Plus, don't you like to watch the commercials. I mean imagine, all those products. If you don't watch now you could miss it." Bud grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. His mother was at once mesmerized by the screen.

"You're right," said Peggy as she said down in her usual spot. She was so absorbed by what was going on that he didn't hear the sound of her daughter's heels coming down the steps.

Bud looked up and saw his sister wearing nothing but a set of black heels as she descended the stairs hurriedly.

"Where's Dad?" she asked.

"Went on ahead. We should hurry or we are gonna be late."

"Okay, bye Mom."

"Bye kids," said Peggy, without looking away from the tv.

Bud opened the door for his sister to walk through ahead of him and they both stepped out into the open air completely exposed. They both looked around cautiously.

"Are we allowed to be outside like this?" asked Kelly.

"Yep," said Bud.

When they reached the end of the block Bud started to turn left.

"What are you doing?" asked Kelly.

"It's quicker this way."

"No it's not." Bud may have been right about Naked at School Day (or so she thought), but she was almost certain he was about to take the long way around to school.

"Look, we dare gonna be late," said Bud, "and we don't have time to argue about this. Tell you what, you go that way and I'll go this way. We'll meet up there, okay?"

Bud continued on the way he was going and Kelly turned right and went the shorter way to school. When he could no longer see her, which meant that she could no longer see him, he walked over to the bushes and took out the pile of clothes that he left there and quickly began dressing before continuing on the long way to school. He would have to hurry if he was going to arrive in time to see Kelly's arrival.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)