More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CilanEamber CilanEamber

Pick a story

Bridgette, Tired of Being, "The White Girl"

Bridgette sat looking at the blue pill on the table, contemplating what she was about to do. Bridgette first gained a love for big black cock when she was 18, she loved it, she loved how it made her feel, and at first, she loved how the guys treated her. But, she got a little bored, she wanted something more, she still loved black cock, but they weren't doing it for her anymore. And then, when she heard about X-Change, she got an idea.

She used her small fortune that she had saved to buy one, a custom blue. Once she took it, she would change from her petite, blonde, buxon white form, and into a tall, built, black man, with a huge cock. It was a big life choice, she had begun having second thoughts about it, could she really do this? How would she even know where to start?

She got up, approached the table, and picked up the pill. She went and got a glass of water, to wash it down, and made her way to a mirror. She stripped her clothes, her tank top, her shorts, her d cup bra, her tight panties, she wouldn't be needing those again. She took one last look at her beautiful body, popped the oill, took a drink, and swallowed.

It hit instantly, she watched in the mirror, as her pale skin tone darkened to a chocolaty brown, her long blonde hair retreated into her head, until she was bald. She started to slowly grow upwards, from her 5'11 frame, to 6'2, as she did, her once huge chest shrunk down into her, created a bulge of muscles on her new, masculine frame. She then watched as her now chocolate slit closed up, and a small nub grew out. It wasn't a nub for long, it started to grow, she could feel it grow, it got thicker, longer, she'd seen dicks like this before, but not on herself.

At last, it was over, he looked over his new body in the mirror, she flexed her arms, and then, admired his huge cock. He had done it, he was now, no longer a short, blonde, big titted woman, instead, he was a tall, strong, black man, with a huge cock. He walked over to his drawers, where he had earlier placed a measuring tape. He rolled it out, and measured his soft cock. He opened his mouth wide at the results, 9" long, 6" girth around, this was a beast, and it wasn't even hard.

He grabbed his phone, and opened it up, he scrolled though some raunchy nudes he'd taken earlier, just for this moment, and stroked his thick black cock to life. As it hardened he'd never expected it to feel like this, the pressure suddenly going to his cock, it consumed him, it wasn/t long before he had a raging erection, just looking at it it looked massive, he got the tape measure again. 11" long, 6.5" girth. He was amazed at the results, but now, he had worked himself up. He scrolled through the hot images of his former self. Of her big tits, her tight white cunt. He stroked his new cock gently, it was only when he grunted a deep, "Fuck" that he stopped.

This was the first time he'd heard his voice, it felt so alien, this whole situation did. Now distracted, he didn't feel in the mood. His huge cock softened, disapointed, he made his way to the the clothes he had bought himself for this moment. A tank top, some boxers he now realised would be too small, and some denim shorts. Now that he was ready, it was time to initiate the next part of his plan, find a nice white girl to test his new beast on...

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)