More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Brec Bassinger

Another widely requested celebrity in need of bondage this 5’2 Actress can currently be seen in the titular role of Stargirl on the CW.

Born on May 25th, 1999 Brec’s breakout role was on the Nickelodeon Show Bella and the Bulldogs where she once again played the titular role of Bella.

A Competitive Cheerleader and athlete Brec also participated in various beauty pageants and won several crowns in doing so. None of which really helps the actress outside of maintaining the toned figure Brec is well known for in her Instagram Photos and occasional film work.

Sadly the blonde actress has yet to appear nude or in bondage but given her young age only time will tell if this will change.

Perhaps her character will be captured by a supervillain and subjected to television friendly with an unrated version available for those willing to purchase certain Streaming Apps owned by DC/WB?

Brec has been documented with a boyfriend so who’s to say that they don’t get kinky in the bedroom or a visit on set deserves a reward?

Then again Brec seems to have the Approval of God on her side for her portrayal of Stargirl but how long will that last? How long until a fan disproves of Brec’s portrayal of the titular character and wish to cancel the show by any means necessary?

*As always images of Celebrities in Bondage are welcome and feel free to add your own chapters or your own celebrities if you so choose.

Now how does the blonde actress end up in bondage?

A) Boyfriend (Romance)

B) On-Set Accident (Trapped)

C) Publicity (Accident)

D) Publicity (Sold)

E) On-Screen (Soft-Hardcore)

F) Fan (Daring)

G) Stalker ()

H) Crazy-One (Roleplay)

I) Stress Relief (Self-Bondage)

J) Naughty (Punishment)

K) Doomsday ()

L) Medical (Brainwash)

M) Other (Comment ideas)

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)