More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bondage4u Bondage4u

Story?

D: Publicity (SOLD)

"Good Brec come in, this is Robert he's a wealthy philanthropist...worth a few billion, he has an unusual proposition to make, I wanted him to 'make the offer' to you...IN PERSON"; "SURE, OK" sitting down crossing her right leg over her left knee exposing a lot of thigh, her open halter showing a lot of breast and cleavage. Brec's 5'3", 106 pound 24 year-old form, "what did you need Robert I usually say yes...doesn't matter what it is, I'll probably do it"; "Well it's like this Miss Bassinger...Brec, "I WANT YOU.....AS A ", naturally the Star Girl actress is shocked at first thinking he is breaking the ice, "I'm not kidding I want you as a willing obedient submissive to my Dominant" as her jaw drops open looking at her agent. "It's on the 'up and up' Brec" her agent says, "let me explain IF you agree to be my for three months I will make a donation of up to $10 Million Dollars to your favorite charity/charities, you're obviously confused I suggest you speak with Ariana, Olivia, Selena, Hailee, Taylor, and Debby first...my previous slaves": Robert made the same offer to each in the presence of their agents, all were aghast at first but eventually agreed signing the contract outlining the duties/responsibilities of both parties. "They won't admit they were slaves...dominated by you", "they will if you say my name telling them I KNOW YOU WERE HIS "

33-24-31

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)