More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by goodson goodson

What's next?

Breakfast

Sophie collapsed onto the bed, her arms and legs simply giving out, as she heard him leave, her bum still smarting from his parting slap, her breath coming in short gasps as her mind reeled with what had just happened. I don't even know his name, she mused distractedly as she lay there, her body slowly recovering, her breath slowing. Finally, she rolled off the bed, standing on shaky legs, feeling his warm seed seeping out of her, dripping onto her inner thigh. Looking around, Sophie picked up her discarded panties, using them to clean herself up, trying to ignore the small sparks of excitement that ran through her with each touch of her sex.

Pushing thoughts of him aside, Sophie quickly dressed, picking out another pair of panties, light pink with hints of lace on the legs and waist, before slipping on a light summer dress, forgoing a bra as she didn't really need one. Her hair was slightly tousled as she stepped out of the bedroom, hurrying past the closed door of his room on tiptoes, a flutter of excitement in the pit of her stomach as she thought she heard him moving around within.

Padding through the farmhouse on bare feet, wondering what Izzy and Laura had planned for the day.

"Good morning," Laura greeted Sophie as she entered the kitchen, a broad smile on her face as she perched by the counter, sipping at her first glass of prosecco of the day. It might have been Sophie's imagination... or a slightly guilty conscience but she thought she caught a knowing look being exchanged between the other women as she approached the table.

"Sleep well?" Izzy asked, a crooked smile on her face as she placed a glass of prosecco in front of Sophie. Sophie thought of refusing the sparkling wine, her head still pounding from last night's drinking, but seeing as how the other two women were already drinking, she kept silent.

"Very," Sophie assured her hostess as she picked up her glass, sipping at it, noticing how Izzy and Laura both looked at each other, their smiles widening at Sophie's words. She was just about to ask what they were smiling about, her fear that they knew what had happened gnawing in her gut, when he entered the kitchen. Sophie felt her cheeks suddenly heat up, her sip of prosecco catching in her throat, as Izzy's son swaggered into the room.

"Morning, Dear," Izzy greeted him warmly, smiling at the fit young man as he paused by Laura. The sip of prosecco that was caught in Sophie's throat almost came shooting out her nose as she coughed in surprise as she saw his large hand slide down to grip Laura's ample backside.

"Morning, Mum," he murmured, openly groping Laura's bum, as his mother fixed him a cup of tea. What shocked Sophie more than this casual groping was the lack of response from either women. Izzy didn't seem to notice, or perhaps didn't care, while Laura definitely noticed and definitely cared, arching her back slightly, pushing her ample rear hard into the boy's groping hand. Sophie's position at the table gave her an unimpeded view of Laura and him as they sat perched at the kitchen island, her eyes guiltily glued to the site of his large muscular hand as it kneaded and squeezed the soft flesh of his mother's friend's bum.

"Sleep well, dear?" Izzy asked as she poured the hot water for his tea, moving over to place it on the counter in front of him. She was close enough now that she had to see what he was doing, Sophie thought, taking another deep sip of her prosecco, unable to tear her eyes from the fondling fingers on Laura's backside.

"I had a rough night," he told his mother with a nonchalant shrug. "But my morning's been pretty good," he concluded as he looked over his shoulder at Sophie, a meaningful smile on his lips as he caught her watching him. Sophie felt her cheeks burning as she tore her eyes from his groping hand, a small tingle of excitement and shame rippling down her back at his words, the memory of what he'd done to her sending a small pulse thrumming between her thighs. She raised her now near empty glass, sipping at her wine, as she noticed Laura's hand moving between her and him, her fingers obviously stroking over the front of his shorts as he continued to talk to his mother.

"Good, glad things are looking up, dear," Izzy smiles at her son, a knowing look passing between them and Laura, all three of them shooting a quick glance at Sophie. "What are your plans for the day?"

"I dunno," he shrugged, glancing back at Sophie once more. "Just waiting to see what happens," he added with a smile as Sophie watched Laura's arm move back and forth, her hand buried in the boy's crotch. She's wanking him off! Right here, in front of Izzy!! Sophie thought shocked, draining the last of her sparkling wine, the bubbly hitting her empty stomach quickly. She felt the buzz of the wine filling her head, her body flushed with the drink and something else... something that intensified as she watched Laura's hand move against him, her hands slipping down his shorts with practiced familiarity. Sophie found herself biting her lip as she caught sight of his erection, her entire body shivering as she watched Laura's manicured hand move up and down it, her fingers never quite able to close around the thick shaft. Sophie was so engrossed in the taboo display happening at the kitchen island that she jumped and almost cried out when Izzy spoke to her. "Wha..?" Sophie stammered, turning to look at her guest's bemused expression.

"Sorry, love, didn't mean to startle you," Izzy chuckled, obviously amused by Sophie's discomfort. "I just asked if you wanted another."

"Another?" Sophie stammered, her eyes drawn once more to him, or rather to his hard phallus that was now completely exposed. _Another what? _Sophie wondered, feeling her body shiver, the thrumming between her thighs increasing.

"More prosecco?" Izzy clarified, holding up the half empty bottle before starting to refill Sophie's glass without waiting for an answer. "Although if you want anything more, I'm sure Collum would be more than happy to help you out," she added in a soft whisper, a knowing smile and broad wink on her face as she glanced from Sophie's flushed face to her son.

Does Sophie want another?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)