More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by goodson goodson

Does Sophie want another?

She does

"I..." Sophie stammered, her mind racing, her thoughts scrambled by the casual carnal atmosphere that was suddenly filling the kitchen. She hadn't expected Izzy to know about her son's early morning visit to Sophie's room, had never thought she'd be sitting her watching Laura casually wanking the young man off, wouldn't have dared to believe how excited and eager she was at the thought of again feeling his cock deep inside her. "I... yes, please," Sophie finally managed to say, nudging at her empty wine glass as if to emphasize that was what she was talking about.

"I thought you would," Izzy chuckled as she refilled Sophie's glass, topping off the second glass of wine of the morning, smiling as she noticed Sophie's gaze drifting once more towards the island, more specifically to Callum's exposed erection. "Who wouldn't? It's the weekend after all, might as well live it up a little before we all have to return to real life," she smiles as she gently nudges the now full wineglass closer to Sophie's hand.

"Yes." Sophie murmured distractedly, her hand automatically picking up the glass and raising it to her lip, sipping at the wine mindlessly as her eyes drifted once more to the boy's exposed erection. "Live a little," she muttered, almost to herself, as she sipped again at the now nearly empty wine glass. Her head was swimming, the wine hitting her hard on an empty stomach, her thoughts jumbled by **** and the memory of what Callum had done to her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)