More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What happens to Harley?

Break out

It was never a good idea for Harley Quinn to be bored. If she had a good book, something funny to watch on TV, a romantic movie, then she could be as docile as a kitten. But when she was bored, her brain switched into overdrive and she could start climbing the walls, literally.

She had been in her cell non-stop for days, and had exhausted the small selection of literature Belle Reve prison allowed her to have. Her blankets had been confiscated after she used them for aerial gymnastics, and now she was definitely bored. It was time, she decided, for a change of scenery.

It wasn't hard for her to convince the guards she was sick, none of them were particularly bright and they would be glad of one less person to keep an eye on for a few hours, even if the cost of that was having to strap Harley to a gurney and wheel her down to the medical wing where she was transferred to a chair and strapped in again.

A young brunette nurse, dressed in a white uniform dress, looked between the clipboard she was holding and Harley.

"So, it says here you think you have rabies." the nurse said.

"Yuh-huh." Harley nodded, then added for authenticity, "Grr!"

"I see. And measles?"

"I keep seeing spots, nurse!"

"And Sumerian Sleeping Sickness?"

Harley thought for a moment, then let her head droop, closed her eyes and began gently snoring.

"I think that it might not be any of those." The nurse suggested, "What do you think?" Harley opened one eye.

"I'm thinking whether those white legs of yours are tights or stockings."

The nurse blushed, crossing to the medication cupboard and taking out a vial of liquid, which she prepared as an injection, and brought over to Harley.

"I think a little of this to calm you down and you can go right back to your cell."

"A little?" Harley looked surprised, "Check your dosage, toots, that's way too much!"

"I'm certain it's not."

"Trust me, I'm a doctor."

"Only in a manner of speaking." the nurse replied, "But I'll check."

The nurse turned to Harley's chart, leaving the syringe on a table, just within reach of Harley's outstretched fingertips. And as the nurse bent over the chart, her rear end was just within reach of Harley's fingers and the needle.

"Oh!" the nurse exclaimed as she felt a jab in her backside. Then she toppled sideways and landed in a heap on the floor.

"Yeah, too much medication." Harley nodded, looking down. "For you, I mean. That wouldn't even make me blink."

Harley had kept hold of the needle, and now she twisted it around in her hand, bringing the point to the lock of her arm restraint. After a few moments she had that arm free, and her second arm and both legs were even quicker.

Harley stood, stretched, and then started unfastening her prison jumpsuit.

"Every good prison escape needs a cunning disguise." she announced, standing in her white and red heart-patterned panties and bra. She bent over the nurse, and stripped off the woman's dress, down to her white lacy underwear.

"Ooh, stockings!" Harley winked at the sleeping nurse, then pulled the dress around her and tugged to fasten it.

Harley was only a size 2, but if she'd been paying attention she would have realised the nurse was even smaller-statured, particularly around her chest. The dress was never going to fit her.

"Hey!" Harley spun around as the door behind her slammed open and a guard stood there. "Freeze!"

"No, thanks!" Harley replied, tossing the too-small dress to the floor and darting away. She vaulted an examining couch and hurled herself through a door at the other end of the room from the guard, who was frantically calling into his radio.

Harley was in a small bathroom, and the window at the other end was not only not restricted to a narrow opening, but was actually standing open. Without hesitation, or considering what she might find on the other side, the underwear-clad supervillainess dove through.

She fell for a moment, but a tugging around her chest pulled her to a halt, only for a moment before she dropped again, then her fingers closed around links of metal. She was hanging on the perimeter fence. Better than that, she had fallen to the outer side. She had gone past the barbed wire around the top, the tugging had been her bra snagging on it before snapping the straps and her falling out of it. Harley was too far down to go back for it, even if it could be made wearable again, but was now low enough that she could drop to the ground.

"Sweet freedom!" she cried, heading out on foot, clad in nothing but her knickers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)