More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheScyle TheScyle

What's next?

Boosted Mutation - [Dark / FemSub POV route]

Warning: Anyone who ever has read anything from me should be fully aware of what is coming next: Like all the works I am writing, this is going to feature heavily on the topics of female degradation, (mental and sexual) , () lesbianism, (though this time it is probably more dub con) as well as many other kinks that are not worth being warned about up front (like anal, face fucking, facials, etc. kinks that you see rather frequently on here, and noone bats an eye at them, because... well, why would they?)

For good measure, this time I also added a bit of and orgasm denial plus corruption to the mix.

What I mean to say is, this gets dark. If you want to read a wholesome story where everyone becomes happy and cheery and all are in a good mood while fucking, then this will probably not be your cup of tea. Then again, you already know all this, if you ever saw my name on top of a chapter before, since at this point this has become my standard warning. Cheers to all the ones who like that and kept on reading!

Also, I was feeling like making this a group project! Naturally, I will be doing the first couple chapters to get something going, but I am more than welcome in doing this threat/branch/story/cookie with one or more other people together! You can leave a comment or write me a DM if you are interested in doing that!


Your mutation is consisting of 2 parts, an active and a passive one. Sadly, you have very little control over it, which makes it dangerous to yourself mostly.

The active power: Improvement
Your power allows you to permanently improve things you come into physical contact with, be they alive organic matter or objects of inorganic. The only thing you can not change with this power is yourself. You also can only improve on an existing quality of a target, but not add new qualities. The bigger an ability is, the easier it is to improve it further. Some examples:
You would be capable of increasing the physical strength and/or muscle size of someone you touch, since they already have muscles/strength. Or you could boost another mutants power, making them stronger. Like for example you could boost Nightcrawler and increase his teleportation range from the 2-3 miles up to 5 or even 10 miles. However, you could not give him the ability to shapeshift, since this power was not inside him, so it can't be improved, but would have to be added first. Improving the same thing twice does not make it stack though. Improving someones strength by 50% and then again by 70% would mean the 70% replace the 50%. The strongest improvement sticks, the others get put away. If you improve different things, on the same object/target, they can both stay though.

It is noteworthy that you can also improve feelings and emotions. Would you improve someone's feeling of loyalty, then he would always have that as a major point of his character, and betraying someone would become almost impossible for him (or her).

However, you can use your active power only very rarely, since it takes a lot of energy from you. This energy is referring to both your physical energy - leaving you exhausted and tired upon using it - as well as the special kind of energy that is generated by your passive power.

The passive power: The price
Your power is charging itself with your feelings of embarrassment and shame. While actively you can improve certain things permanently, your passive power is almost the same, but without you being in control and with widely different goals.

The first of three main differences in the way this power works though is that the passive improvements are temporary, while the active ones are permanent. The second difference is that the passive ones seem to be able to affect yourself as well, while actively you are unable to do that. A third difference was the level of skill. While actively, due to not being able to use it too often, you were rather bland in how you could use your powers, while the passive ones have gotten refined to an insane degree over the years.

Your power passively and without any option to stop doing so, is improving people in your near surrounding to become sexually interested in you, by boosting such feelings to an unreasonable high degree. That would not be a problem by itself, if it wouldn't also consistently maximize their interest in humiliating, embarrassing or outright molesting and shaming you. Each person does so for a different reason, depending on their character and personality. While some might believe it is "needed to teach this brat a lesson", others will openly admit to just "being horny and wanting to get off" and others again might think it "will build character to go through this, so it's the best for herself." In the end though, everyone turns on you in one way or another.

But at least it has some form of upside, since at least your suffering is empowering your active ability. The more you had to suffer from your passive power, the stronger your active power becomes. However, all stored feelings to be used disappear after 24 hours at most, leaving you with the status of having suffered for nothing.

And who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)