More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Bodyswapping downsides

Chloe opened her eyes, glancing at the mirror. Someone else's face stared back. She'd never get used to that.

The only way to contact Earth back from the Destiny is to exchange bodies with someone else via Ancient technology. The stones meant she was now in... this body, while... she glanced around the uniform, Colonel Griffin was in hers. Going by the mirror she was a redhead, fairly nicely built, with about the precise limit of how much make-up military regulations would allow.

Chloe stood up. She could visit family at least, that was good. She couldn't really say who she was given how much confidentiality there was surrounding the Stargate program, and it wasn't like she'd be believed anyway, but it was nice to see familiar faces.

She nodded to signal she was through, and stood up.

So, idly change to something more comfortable... She wandered out, passing Griffin's locker. She quickly switched her jacket, eyes catching on a book at the bottom of her locker. 'A Complete Guide to Naturism.' She blinked.

Huh, ok, well now she knew way too much about the woman whose body she was in. Still, presumably she was professional about it.

Chloe walked out into the hallway, heading out of the compound.

"Hey! You look way better out of that uniform."

Chloe flushed at one of the passing by officers. Or not, apparently everyone knew about Griffin. Still, her body, whatever she wanted to do with it... Chloe shook off those thoughts-

And swayed for a moment. Destiny's jumps to FTL briefly disrupted the connection. She was vaguely aware of seeing herself in her room, glimpses of pale skin, and-

She took a deep breath as she refocused. No, probably just her imagination, after reading that book... Chloe shook it off and started walking again.


Well all in all, it had been a pretty good visit back home. She'd forgotten about Griffin's hobbies by the time she made it back to the compound. Just move the stone, and she'd be back... There was the momentary disorientation of transition, and then she was back in the darker interior of the Destiny. By the look of it Griffin hadn't returned to the communication room. No, this was... right, the dining area. Chloe still needed a few seconds to focus. Her mind travelling billions of light years took a lot of of her.

Long narrow benches, a nice open space where people tended to gather even when they weren't eating, and-

She glanced down, suddenly realising people were staring.

Chloe screamed. And she was naked! Griffin really had been-

Immediately blushing, Chloe crossed her legs, hastily hiding her pussy under the table, and tightly crossed her arms over her exposed chest, bright red.

"And Chloe's back," she heard someone say.

Chloe whimpered. Really?! Griffin just had to go nude in her body?!

She looked around the room, cheeks blazing. So many people. So, so many, who must have all already seen her... She squirmed against the bench under her, another whimper escaping her lips. Oh god. And now she knew how the metal of Destiny felt against her bare behind. She could have done without ever learning that.

Step one, get the hell out of here! Step two, send a serious complaint back to the SGC, oh god...

What's next for Chloe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)