More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

How does Buffy end up naked?

Bodyswap shenanigans

Faith looked in the mirror, a smile playing at her lips, one that quickly became a laugh at how strange this all felt.

It had started as a quick scheme, going out with a bang; she'd gotten a charmed device that allowed her, when she got close enough, to switch bodies with Buffy. Now Buffy was the one being carted off by the Watchers as a rogue Slayer, while Faith lived it up in her fellow Slayer's body.

And what a body. Faith tilted her head, glad she'd remembered to lock the door of the Summers bathroom. She took a step back to get a better look at 'herself.' She couldn't help a very un-Buffy like chuckle at the thought of how B would react, knowing Faith could see her like this.

"Shit, B, who knew you'd been hiding all this?" Faith said.

She ran her hands up 'her' sides, swaying slightly. It took a little getting used to; her centre of gravity was just a little off, her proportions shifted just slightly. Nothing much, and nothing she couldn't get used to in time, but it still took adjustment.

Still, she had the feeling that getting used to these curves would be fun. Toned, like any Slayer would be, Buffy needed to keep herself in shape. It was a shame she didn't show it off more.

Well, that she hadn't shown it off more, Faith reflected. Now Faith could fix that.

She'd left her clothes by the locked bathroom door, unable to wait any longer for her chance to get a better look at Buffy's body.

Blonde hair, and a face smirking in a way that certainly didn't seem normal for it. She'd have to work on that. Then, lower, her shoulders, her modest boobs; each maybe a handful, as Faith learned from experience. Past that her toned abdomen, and past that something Faith took a particular joy in adapting to.

She half wanted Buffy to make it back, just for her reaction.

Despite the lifestyle Buffy led, there weren't really any signs of scars or any imperfections. Slayer healing would do that, Faith supposed.

Reluctantly, Faith turned her attention from B's pussy and turned around; she glanced over her shoulder at the mirror, finally getting a better view of Buffy's ass. She wouldn't lie, she'd wondered how it looked under some of those tight-fitting pants. Certainly lived up to expectations.

She gripped it with one hand, smirking at how it felt.

Oh, she could definitely get used to this.

Maybe the one downside to this whole affair was how much harder it had become to see Buffy's behind. Then again she also had front row seats to the rest of Buffy any time she wanted, so it definitely came out as a win overall. Now then...

Grinning, Faith hopped into the shower. She'd get a better look once she'd cleaned up, and after she'd given the body a real test drive.

What's next for Faith and her new body?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)