More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lovelymess212 lovelymess212

What's wrong with this situation?

Body Swap

You groggily shift in the bed, while trying to discern the source of the awkwardness. As you open your eyes, you realize quickly that you’re on the wrong side of the bed. And, more distressingly, you feel something you haven’t felt before from behind you. Where you would normally sleep seemed to be someone spooning you. Your first thought was that it was Sam, but that thought was thrown out the Window once you became aware that something was nuzzled in between your asscheeks. You wiggle your butt slightly, and are immediately queasy by the fact that it’s a cock, a massive one at that, morning wood stiff between your cheeks and thighs.

The person behind you stirs, and subconsciously grinds their cock into your ass, making the manmeat touch your asshole. When you felt your asshole throb in response to this you knew something was wrong, and jumped out of bed to see your own body laying down. This confused you considering the cock that you had felt was much different than the one you had grown used to having. You saw your own face stir as whoever was controlling your body began to wake up. At the same time, you inspected yourself swiftly and could easily tell that somehow you were now in your girlfriend Sam’s body. Barring the shock factor, you didn’t have much time to adjust before who you could only assume is Sam in your body began to wake up.

How does Sam React?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)