More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

What's next?

Beware the nudist side

Rey took a tentative step into the hollow. She looked from side to side, feeling the chill in the air; she knew about places like this. Places where the Dark Side hung in the air like something tangible, making it harder to breathe without feeling dirty, consuming everything in the vicinity.

She had to be able to face places like this if she was to continue her training. Rey moved forwards, carefully.

She’d encountered one before, with Luke. She still had the occasional nightmare that reminded her of the clammy blackness; this one didn’t feel anything like that though.

Another step forwards. Luke had mentioned running into one like this too; he’d seen the reflection of his fears that he might become like Vader. That was always how it worked. They didn’t lie, but they twisted things, showed the worst reading.

Luke had entered the hollow in anger, and seen what that darker side might produce; she’d wanted to know of her parents, only to find out they were nothing. It showed the worst parts of the truth to play upon your fear.

Her feet sunk into the dirt as she warily moved through the hollow. Carefully, she turned a corner, and came face to face with herself.

Rey blinked. Then stared.

“Don’t be afraid of what you are,” the shadow-Rey said.

Rey continued to stare.

It was her, unmistakeably. Her face, her hair, her eyes; rather than draw upon some fear of a dark future though, the Dark Side infused hollow had apparently instead decided to draw upon a different fear. Namely, the fear of public nudity.

There she was. All of her, her slim yet toned legs, her bare cunt, her stomach, her smooth tits, and her arms by her sides. She wore nothing but a strap around her thigh as a harness for her lightsaber.

“I’m… not naked,” Rey stammered.

“I am who you are underneath,” the Dark Side shadow said.

“Well… yeah, that’s what nudity is,” Rey said.

There was a pause. Rey tried to keep her eyes level with the figure’s. This… wasn’t what she’d expected to run into here.

“I’m just… gonna go,” Rey said, taking a slow step back, cheeks warming as the figure continued to stare back.

Is it really so easy to get away?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)