More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ANonnyMouse12 ANonnyMouse12

What's next?

Bestiary!

This chapter will include and in depth break down of the descriptions and skills of each of the Fiends within the story. They will be organized in terms of rank and strength. Fiends will be added to this list as they appear in the story. As we increase in Rank, monsters increase not only in power, but intelligence, monsters will also become increasingly complex, and increasingly horrific. Some A and S rank monsters are based straight out of the horror genre.

Rank E:
Monsters that the average person could potentially kill in a fight. They carry the potential strength of one adult human man.

Zombie:
The Zombie isn't a zombie in the classic undead sense but rather a person so impacted with Fiendish Influence that they become like a mindless sex seeking Fiend themselves. These zombified people can pass along the Fiendish influence through bite, and through their sexual fluids. Both Zombie semen and female Zombie sex fluid will transform people as they are assaulted. Even once they have been freed from the influence, another Zombie can re-apply the Fiendish Influence.

Slime:
The Slime appears as a ball of murky water. This simple Fiend is the congealed form of Fiendish Influence and will explode with a pop when struck with anything. This concentrated Fiendish energy is corrosive to positive magic like the magic controlled by Crystal Bloom. It is also an incredibly potent aphrodisiac which can corrupt the very minds and morals of one with a low magical potential. If their influence strikes any civilians they will turn into lust filled Zombie like people.

Rank D:
These Fiends are strong enough or fast enough that whole battalions of men would struggle to bring them down. Either their skin is bullet proof or their speed is beyond understanding.

Hob Goblin:
This dark skinned Fiend has a pension for and . They will kill any males present before attacking and breeding with any nearby females. Hob Goblin babies are bred at an incredibly fast rate, being birthed only days after being impregnated, and growing fully within hours of their birth. Hob Goblin's tend to be fairly weak and mindless in small numbers but grow in intelligence and in power as they grow in number. In this way, a Hob Goblin that goes several days ignored can become major threat to those around it.

Barghest:
The Barghest is a massive wolf like creature standing approximately 4-5 feet tall. from paw to shoulders. They have 3 "tails" which they can control with full efficiency and accuracy. The Barghest is a pack animal never travelling in groups of less than 2. They are incredibly fast, and have a venom in their fangs and claws that causes arousal in those injected. This arousal can last for weeks, and cannot be treated in any known way. Positive magic, such as Crystal Bloom's magical clothing, can and will protect from this effect, it cannot however cure it once it has been infected.

Orc:
The Orcs stand around 6'6" tall, the large green skinned monsters have herculean strength and an intelligence rivaling that of the average person. They are skilled at using weapons and are capable fighters. Orcs move in tribes, these tribes are rarely bigger than groups of approximately 20. Orcs semen is a powerful aphrodisiac, and can impregnate women of any species. Women impregnated with orc semen will birth an orc in 3 days that will age to adulthood in 5. Orcs carry a flask of their semen with them at all times ready to use it to take women. Orcs aren't particularly powerful themselves but fight as a cohesive unit, giving them strength against those who may be stronger. Orcs care not for males of other species and will kill or eat them, just because they are present.

Rank C:
These Fiends have a hide strong enough to ignore the impact of a rocket launcher. They've got strong magical abilities and often lead other groups of weaker Fiends.

The Alpha Barghest:
Standing nearly 7 feet tall from paw to shoulder the Alpha Barghest is the leader of a pack. They are far more powerful than the standard monster, with 5 "tails", longer claws, and an enhanced intelligence. The Alpha Barghest also has a magical roar. If used it can increase the strength of weaker Barghests temporarily, this roar also has a magical effect on women with low magical potential, causing within them sexual arousal, fear, obedience, or rage. There is a magical quality as well to the Alpha Barghest's sperm causing it to be a potent and addictive to women with a low magical potential, one that can have serious side effects upon withdrawal.

Harpy:
Harpies are a hermaphroditic race containing breasts, and both a vagina and above average sized penis. Harpies are entirely capable of breeding amongst themselves but prefer to seek out female's with a high Magical Power to birth stronger young. Harpies are fast fliers that use their sharp claws and their deafening voice to attack. They would be considered D Rank if not for their aerial prowess. Harpy sperm fertilizes a human egg by hardening the outer layer and causing the egg to grow in size. One impregnated by harpies will birth an egg a few days later that will then be warmed by the harpy parent until it hatches. Harpy eggs that go unfertilized make for a delicious omelet. Certain Harpies are born with the rare ability to enhance and empower other Harpies.

Elemental:
These fiends are Spirit's enhanced with the negative Fiendish influence. One elemental may only be a single element. The elementals tend to lean toward the four major elements, earth, wind, fire, and water however there are rare cases when other elements or elemental variations are possible. Elemental's have no need to reproduce but they are capable of receiving pleasure, and will often Magical Girl's as a means of absorbing Magical Power. Different elementals carry different powers. Earth elementals are sturdier while air Elementals are more difficult to bring down without a mage. Elementals reduce their element when in the act of assaulting a woman for the sake of protecting their prey.

Rank B:
These Fiends are capable of surviving conventional bombs. Their hides are strong, and they often have powerful magical abilities or even regeneration.

Ogre:
Standing well over three meters tall, (approximately 10 feet) the Ogre is a powerful fiend with a modicum of intelligence. They carry vastly more strength than an Orc but have a movement speed than can contend with a faster Barghest. The Ogre has a massive cock hanging with a length of about 3 feet. The Fiend has an endless sexual appetite and once it has captured a prey it will usually use that prey until it dies. Not out of cruelty, but simply because it cares for nothing but it's own pleasure. Ogre's are primarily carnivorous and will eat the prey the kill along with anything else the massive stone club they wield happens to tenderize.

Gargoyle:
These massive stone humanoids have an incredible strong defense and tend to fight from the air where they have the tactical superiority. They do face the same weaknesses stone would face including a weakness to blunt as well as heat. However the Fiends also have an incredibly high resistance to all other forms of attack. These fiends can remain sexually excited for as long as they wish sometimes going months without ceasing their copulation solely for the sake of pleasure. The fiends have rather attractive bodies and sturdy wings. They contain more than enough strength to lift and kidnap a human and stand just shy of two meters tall. In some cases Gargoyles have been known to merge with nearby stone to grow in strength and repair damaged limbs.

Dark Pudding:
A pitch black slime in appearance, Pudding are durable Fiends capable of changing the shape of their bodies at will. Their black slimy bodies are corrosive to Magical Clothing and carry a potent aphrodisiac meant to weaken and prepare their victims for breading. Pudding fuck their prey, only to dislodge a portion of themselves inside. This smaller portion absorbs Magical Power from the womb of the defeated, rapidly expanding in size and ejecting itself from the womb. This newly 'birthed' Fiend is considered completely separate to the original. The Pudding are fast, and often change their shape to avoid being damaged, as well as to grab and restrain prey.

Rank A:
These Fiends are immune to most weaponry, it is believed a single nuclear warhead would be capable of eliminating these Fiends but the results would be disastrous.

Succubus:
A powerful fiend with the ability to control men, the succubus feeds off of male souls by extracting semen. They are a voracious race, moving from meal to meal, and they can grow stronger ascending beyond the S rank if they consume enough. Succubae are all Fiends that were once human but fell into debauchery in a heavy miasma. They can fly, have high mobility, and their sexual fluids can be used as an incredibly powerful aphrodisiac said to be capable of destroying one's mind.

Minotaur:
One of the strongest A class Fiends the Minotaur is a fast moving, half man half bull. They have an intense strength capable of crushing boulders and a massive bull cock hanging between their legs. Standing at 3 meters in height they weigh well over 2 tons and have the strength needed to move that weight at high speeds. Their one weakness is they aren't agile enough to turn abruptly at their maximum speed instead charging forward. The minotaur's horns are a source of strong magical power and as such are harder than diamond. The minotaur is a smart, and intelligent Fiend capable of learning and avoiding lethal combats. They have an insatiable sexual appetite and while it is unlikely are capable of breeding humans.

Incubus:
Classified as S Rank monsters when facing Magical Girls the Incubus is one of the most insidious of Fiends in the A Rank. While they wield all of the strength and speed of an A-Rank Fiend the Incubus also contains wicked mind altering powers and a powerful pheromone that radiates from their genitals wearing away at the will and mentality of Magical Girls. The Fiend fights by sapping away the Magical Power of a Magical Girl stripping away her transformation and with it any resistance she carries to the Fiends lewd mind attacks. Then it proceeds to have sex with her. Incubus semen is 5 times more addictive than conventional narcotics. The incubus inflicts pleasure like being afflicted with a powerful aphrodisiac. Over indulgence can and will result in break down of mental faculties and in the end addiction to the Fiend. Incubus contain an above average intelligence and a dominant if somewhat sadistic personality.

Rank S:
Capable of withstanding any and all weaponry man has devised. These Fiends are so strong only Magical Girl's of legend have been able to bring them down. Until now, none have been found capable of controlling these Fiends when they have summoned them.

Cyclops:
The Cyclops is a larger more powerful brother to the Ogre. Standing at a menacing 20 feet (approximately 7 meters) tall, the Cyclops has a strong body, a high regenerative factor and a pension for tormenting their prey. To go along with their size Cyclops have a massive penis, roughly 14 inches in diameter, (this would be considered tiny of they were scaled down to the size of a regular man). The cyclops has a single magical spell that comes inherent with its race. "Limber" a spell that makes women less likely to perish after being ravaged by their members. Along with their smaller Ogre brothers and yet smaller Orc brothers Cyclops are an entirely male species that uses human women to reproduce. There is a strong magical barrier protecting the Cyclops's singular eye, but the eye remains very much the main weak spot on the Fiend, as striking nearly anything else will result in the monster simply regenerating. Cyclops often fight with clubs, fallen trees, or whatever other objects they can get their hands on. In modern society it isn't uncommon for them to hurl cars at their Magical Girl foes.

Giant:
The Giant's are a race of powerful intelligent, massive humanoid Fiends. While they have no need for sexual intercourse with Magical Girls they will not hesitate to torment or even kill them for their own sick enjoyment. Giants usually stand around 100 Feet tall. (Approximately 33.33 Meters) They often fight bare handed but have been known to forge powerful enormous weapons to aid in their battle. A giant's erect member, even the smallest of them, is too large to fit into a human being, rather being approximately the same size. They to take pleasure in tormenting Magical Girls with these but it is impossible for them to be used for intercourse without the of the Magical Girl. Giant's tend to be sadistic and violent in nature.

Shadow Mimic:
The shadow mimic stands a towering 9 or 10 feet tall. Their actual height were they not standing with a hunch, would be closer to 14 feet. The fiends have hollow eyes and are capable of mimicking human speech. Despite being by far the weakest Fiends in the S rank. They are an overwhelming with copious strength and speed and the ability to do short range teleportation from one shadow to the next. The Fiend's cock is a pliable adjustable tentacle that it has full control over. And their semen is an addictive substance that pushes the brain to seek out more semen. If consumed orally it changed the physiology of the mouth to make the seed of any creature taste delightful, whilst increasing pleasure from the mouth. When consumed internally it increases sensitivity and arousal. The fiend's have a brilliant mind with a vile intelligence. They tend to play with their prey like a cat does a mouse.

Wyvern:
The smaller less lethal cousin to the Dragons. Wyverns do not carry the elemental breath of their cousins but instead have a natural affinity to wind. One that grants them enormous speed and mobility. Wyvern teeth are venomous and can strip away a Magical Transformation in minutes. Wyverns use the Magically Enhanced wombs of Magical Girls to breed. Wyvern sperm adjusts the female eggs forming it into a wyvern egg. Wyvern eggs are laid in groups of 1 to 3 and will be nurtured by their wyvern parent until hatching. Wyverns are notoriously powerful but almost never seen. Until now the last known Wyvern sighting was almost 200 years ago.

Mind Flayer:
The mind of a psychic genius stuck in a body of tentacles. This Fiend doesn't attack like any other, instead focusing on attacking mentally. The Mind Flayer destroys any chance its prey has at even fighting back, approaches the prey and rapes both their body and their mind. It is a cruelly invasive twin attack with little means of protection. The Mind Flayer will the victims mind by delving into their memories and forcing them to remember things differently, filling loving memories of their family with scenes of . Long term victims of Mind Flayers have been known to lose all will to live, sometime changing into completely different people. If the Mind Flayer is particularly powerful it may make you experience years of sex in just moments.

Adult Red Dragon:
The pinnacle of S-Rank. The scales on this fiend are a powerful armor. It's claws are razer sharp blades capable of slicing most things. It's fire breath is lethal even to the most powerful of Magical Girls. Roughly the size of a small plane Adult Dragon's are fast, powerful and intelligent. They bare the same level of intelligence as humans and are capable of speech. Adult Dragon's are also capable of Polymorphing their shape and taking on the shape of humans or other Fiends. When it comes to sex Dragons prefer to maintain their proper form utilizing their size and power for dominance over their partners. Dragon sperm changed the female egg to that of a dragon egg and adjusts the womb to be the perfect hot bed for the egg to incubate. Dragon children take less time to birth depending on the amount of Magical Power their mother has. A normal human would take 2 years to birth a dragon egg, whilst a powerful Magical Girl might only take few days.

Horrors:
Fiends beyond comprehension. Until now, none have ever survived an encounter with a Horror in combat. Horrors are often wickedly powerful and intelligent beyond belief. They are truly terrifying.

Abomination:
A collection of the tortured tormented souls of dead and dying Magical Girls all throughout history. Abomination exudes an aura of fear passively. It's massive body can be shaped and changed at will, striking or injuring the Fiend will the attacker to see visions of their greatest fear. If it touches you, it will absorb you into its body another victim to scream in agony for eternity. There is no further recorded information on Abomination. Other than, 'None who have faced this Fiend have survived to tell about it.'

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)